Chapter 33.

Harry's POV

"Well where did you last see her?" Louis said trying to rationalize the situation.

"I was stood with her, she went to sit down, she wasn't feeling good or something." I said as I felt like pulling out my hair.

"Have you looked outside? She might have gone to get some fresh air."

"I've checked she's nowhere in sight."

"Would she just walk off?"

"I don't know, maybe someone-"

"Don't start making irrational assumptions."

"I know, I'm just worried, what if." I said stressing.

"Look, we'll take a ride around the town and see if we spot her, if not we call the fuzz."

"I don't know."

"She's probably fine, stop stressing, you'll start stressing me out." Louis tried to joke.

"Sorry." I sighed.

"Okay, skates all handed back, we're ready to go." Liam announced as he walked back over.  I couldn't have gotten out of that building any faster than I did.

"She'll be fine." Niall said trying to comfort me, I felt like her mother right now, worrying so much, I couldn't even explain the feeling in my stomach.

"You don't know that!" I snapped at him.

"Woah, Haz, calm down he was only trying to be supportive." Louis defended Niall.

"Sorry." I repeated. Niall half smiled at my response, I don't normally snap so it was probably a shock to him.

Delilah's POV

It was definitely getting closer to the winter, I really should have word a coat but it was too late now, I hugged my arms around my body, trying to protect as much body heat as possible. I kicked a lonely pebble along as I dragged my body through the streets, it was going to be a long walk, my phone was almost dead and I didn't have my headphones with me. I could have used this time to think, but there was nothing left to think about. I like Harry, he doesn't like me back, I can't change that. The pebble I was kicking slipped onto the road and was out of reach, I sighed, another thing gone from my life, it held no significance though.

"Hey!" Someone shouted. I turned around to see a car with the passenger window down. "Hey!" They shouted again sticking their head out of the window. I was anxious whether to approach the car or not but they continued to shout. I cautiously walked over, once I reach the car I kept a safe distance away from the car.

"Can I help?" I muttered at the middle aged guy in the car.

"We're lost." He stated.

"Okay..."

"We're looking for Pioneer Avenue, do you know how to get there?"

"You're on Pioneer Avenue." I stated matter-of-factly. There was massive street signs either end of the road.

"We are?"

"Yes, were you looking for a particular address?"

"Number 31?"

"It's down the street and on the left hand side." I replied before walking away.

"Thanks!" He shouted back. I shrugged my shoulders at his response and continued to walk down the streets. It was just about the afternoon and the sun was in the middle of the sky, it however wasn't doing its job probably, it's providing light but a nice bit of heat would suffice too. The walk was dragging on, every time I looked up to see how far I had gone it felt like I was moving backwards, I was hardly making any progress, I just wanted to be at home, I just wanted to sleep in my bed, alone. My thoughts were interrupted by the continuous beeping of a car horn. The noise was grinding on me so I turned around, typical, it had to be Louis' car didn't it? I thought. I turned back around, pretending not to see them. This would have been a lot easier if they weren't in a car and I could walk faster. They pulled up a couple feet away from the way I was heading, there was no point turning around so I carried on walking still pretending not to acknowledge they were there.