Chapter 20.

Harry's POV

"Louis I asked you to come round so you could help me not raid my kitchen and eat all the food." I moaned as I laid back down on the sofa, rubbing my temples with my fingers.

"Doctor Louis can't work on an empty stomach." He protested, filling his mouth with a Nutella sandwich.

"Doctor Louis?" I asked opening one eye at him.

"You can call me Louis." He joked whilst winking at me, he needs to get himself a girlfriend before he really does start coming onto me.

"Louis, I'm serious. I've never been so confused before." I groaned sinking further into the couch.

"So, what exactly happened today?" He asked finally acting serious.

"Delilah called." I started.

"She's really made an impact on you hasn't she?"

"Yeah." I sighed.

"So, is that all she did? She called, what's the problem?"

"You didn't let me finish." I spoke as I looked over at him piling more food into his mouth.

"Okay, go on." He said, half the sandwich fell back out of his mouth. I rested my hand on my forehead before continuing.

"She called to see if I would meet her at the park."

"Did you go?" Louis asked whilst licking the Nutella off his fingers.

"Will you let me finish? Ask questions at the end."

"Fine, continue." He replied.

"I said yes, I didn't have anything better to do and I just couldn't say no to her, it would feel like a sin. So I got to the park, she was the only one there, lying perfectly still with her purple hair blowing in the breeze, I could have watched her all day but I didn't. I sat next to her and we started talking about stuff. We talked about us."

"Us? As in me and you?" Louis questioned.

"Yeah, well all of us in general, our group." I admitted.

"What did you say?"

"Well she asked why I hated her and I told her why, she didn't seem surprised and she didn't smack me." I said, adding a husky laugh to the end.

"Why do you hate her?" Louis asked, I had never told anyone why I hated her, but since I did they all did.

"She wasn't falling head over heels over me." I admitted.

"I see." He replied.

"Anyway, we talked about our group and stuff and we talked about Riley for a bit."

"Does she love him?"

"I don't know but she dyed her hair because of him which then got us onto talking about her hair, and for some reason I had to touch it, it was so soft. Is it weird I did that?"

"Honestly, yeah. I'm surprised she didn't smack you."

"Me too, although have you ever seen her violent?"

"Only in the food fight."

"I honestly don't think she's a violent person."

"I guess it's just what we portrayed her to be because of her attitude and she stood up to people." Louis confessed.

"Yeah I guess. Anyway, I then asked her if Riley knew she was with me and she said no and-"

"You didn't." Louis said cutting me off. I just groaned even more, Louis even knew I made a bad decision. "You kissed her didn't you?"