Chapter 38.

Delilah's POV

"Thank you so much for coming out, this was our first American tour and it's been amazing." Liam shouted down his microphone still barely audible over the roar of the fans.

"We love and appreciate every one of you, thank you!" Niall shouted in his still prominent Irish accent.

"As well as the fans we need to thank your crew, they are the ones that make this happen, so thank you guys, we love you to." Harry spoke, my heart still fluttering every time I looked down at my hand and saw the promise ring.

"This is our last song, enjoy it while you can, see you again soon!" Louis shouted before they broke out into What Makes You Beautiful, this song was special to me, I still remember Harry standing there being all perfect as usual singing it to me, winning my heart over and now that it's become their biggest hit I feel like a proud mother.

"You're all sweaty." I complained as Harry hugged me and didn't give me any other option to hug back.

"You love it really." He whispered in my ear.

"Go get a shower." I laughed escaping his grasp.

"If I must." He smirked walking off.

"Hey Niall, fun show?" I asked as we both sat down in the back lounge of the bus.

"Amazing, as always." He grinned.

"The crowd were a rowdy bunch tonight." Louis joked as he joined us.

"Aren't they always rowdy?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. Hyper energetic fans are the best, you can feed off their energy." Liam said announcing his presence in the room.

"Feed off their energy? You sound like you're eating fans." I laughed.

"And yet we still manage to sell out arenas." Harry replied sitting down next to me, damn he showers quick I chuckled to myself.

"Still so modest I see." I answered sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"You still do that?" He quizzed.

"Do what?" I asked turning towards him.

"Roll your eyes?"

"Force of habitat." I stated.

"Most people break habitats."

"When are you going to break your cocky habit?"

"That's not a habit."

"I know." I sighed.

"You're not fighting are you?" Liam questioned.

"No, we're just messing." I smiled sweetly at him whilst nudging Harry with my elbow.

"Totally not fighting, you're just physically abusing me." He replied rolling his eyes.

"See you do it to." I said raising my voice a little to prove such a ridiculous point.

"But it's not like a habit."

"So-"

"Guys, it's eye rolling chill." Zayn butted in. We both grunted in response but shut up either way.

"What time is our flight?" Niall asked.

"In 2 hours." I replied popping my bubble gum.

"I can't wait to get home." Liam said yawning.

"Same." I replied, I had missed my little crib in the middle of nowhere, the peace and quiet, no more screaming fans and I can just relax.

"You know you can always come back to my place, my mum wouldn't mind, she loves you." Harry responded.

"It's fine honestly, I need to go check on my little condo anyway." I smiled, I would love to just go live with Harry but we both needed space every so often, we had been living in a small bus together for 2 months and hadn't had any space or room to breath away from each other.

"I'm just gonna sleep the whole flight." Liam yawned again.

"I think everyone is." Niall agreed yawning too.

"Maybe we should split up...." Liam suggested as we pulled up the airport which was surrounded by tons of fans.

"That's probably a good idea." Zayn agreed.

"So who goes with who?" Louis asked.

"Well, Me and Niall, you and Zayn and Delilah and Harry." Liam answered.

"Sounds good." Harry replied. "I'll protect you." Harry winked.

"I don't think I'm the one who needs protecting." I grinned.

"Fair point." He agreed.

"Are you guys ready?" Liam asked ushering us out of the bus before more fans turned up.

"Ready as we'll every be." Louis replied jumping up and down ready to face the screaming girls.

"Your suitcases have already been taken and checked in." Gustav informed us all. That's one less hassle to deal with.

"You ready?" Harry asked grabbing my hand and squeezing it tight.

"Sure am, I have you to protect me anyway." I grinned.

"Righty-ho, let's go!" Louis shouted exiting the bus, ear shrilling screams filled my ears as we stepped outside. Harry still had a firm grip on my hand, as well as fans the paparazzi were swarming just as much. Me and Harry weren't public yet, so you could count this as our first 'public outing', the tabloids are going to have a field day with this. I know what the press are like, they're going to know about my life story in a matter of hours and there's nothing I can do to stop it but I was prepared for this, it was bound to happen sooner or later but as long as Harry was by my side we could face anything.

"Sorry guys, we can't stop very long, flight to catch!" Louis shouted above the noise. The boys all posed for a few photos and signed a few autographs until we really couldn't stay out any longer. The paparazzi were pushed off to the side, the fans always come first with the boys. As we left the crowd of girls the paps were hot on our tail into the airport. The fans weren't allowed inside and were blocked by security but since this was in the interest of the public eye the paps were allowed inside.

"Harry are you dating?"

"Harry, who is she?"

"Hey doll what's your name?"

"Smile towards the camera!"

"Look this way!"

"Harry!!" Was all shouted at me and Harry as were split up from the rest of the boys as we each took individual roots to the departure lounge, cameras were shoved in our faces the flashes were blinding even though I was wearing my ray bans.

"That was crazy." I said relaxing a little as we reached the departure lounge where the paps weren't allowed.

"That's the craziest it's ever been!" Louis practically shouted joining us, he took us by surprise and almost gave me a heart attack.

"I think I'm blind." Niall joked walking up to us like a zombie. We all laughed at his Zombie Land impression.

"You're blind Niall not a zombie." Liam interrupted.

"C'mon, flights boarding." Zayn interjected.

"I could get used to this." I said referring to the first class section of the plane.

"Get used to it then." Harry winked.

"Man I'm tired." I replied yawning.

"Go to sleep then." Harry said kissing my forehead.

"Yes mum." I murmured.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I replied before kissing his lips sweetly and snuggling into his welcoming body.

"Home sweet home." I heard Harry mutter before I fell asleep.