Chapter 14.

Harry's POV

"See you later mum." I shouted inside the house as I slammed the door.

"You ready?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, but isn't it a bit cold for the beach?" I asked, still questioning why we had decided to plan a trip to the beach today.

"It'll be alright, anyway we have to go, we need to pick the girls up." He said while shoving me into the passenger side of his Volkswagen van. I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes, still angry with myself. "You're not still hung up over last night are you?" I just looked at him and moved further back in the seat. "Just forget it, she probably has." He tried to reassure, I doubt that was the case. "Why are you so hung up over it? A few weeks ago you would have done it with pleasure." He spoke the truth; a couple weeks ago I hated her guts but now, not so much.

"It's just" I was cut off by the girls jumping in the back making stupid squealing noises like they always do. This was going to be a fun hour car journey I thought. I plugged my iPod into the speakers and rested back against the seat and ignored the conversations around me.

Delilah's POV

"So tell me why we're going to the beach when it's almost winter." I asked Riley as we drove down the motorway to the seaside.

"You mean you've never been in the sea this time of year?" He asked sounding surprised.

"Call me stupid for asking but isn't it a bit cold?" I asked.

"Sure is." He responded.

"So the reason we're going is?"

"It refreshes you, believe me and it cleanses your pores, you'll thank me tomorrow morning when you wake up with glowing skin." He said as he smirked at me.

"I'm gonna hold you to that." I said smirking back. After the short but sweet conversation ended I opened Riley's glove box and started flicking through CD's, the mainstream music was making me want to jump out the car. "Why do you have a Hannah Montana CD?" I tried asking in between laughing.

"Uh..."

"You don't have a sister." I said raising my eyebrows.

"We all have deep dark secrets." He joked.

"Hannah Montana is your deep dark secret?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes, moving on." He said laughing with me. After flicking through a numerous amount of CD's I came across one I was familiar with. I slipped the CD into the player and leaned back to relax. "You like New Found Glory?" He asked, cocking his eyebrows at me.

"I do indeed." I replied smiling at him. His face lit up when the song changed; I could tell it was his favourite.

"Have you ever seen them live?" He asked while tapping on the steering wheel.

"No, when they were touring I was too young, I couldn't get in."

"That sucks."

"I assume you have though?"

"Yeah, one of the best nights of my life."

"What was the best night of your life?" I asked intrigued.

"You seriously want to know."

"Yeah." I replied staring aimlessly out of the window.

"It was about two weeks, a beautiful young girl came wandering into the place I worked and made my heart flutter." He said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Lucky girl."  I said, still staring out the window.

"I was talking about you, you are my girlfriend right?" He asked taking my hand.