Chapter 48.

Delilah's POV

"You know you're allowed to eat." I said as I rolled my eyes towards Holly who was really grating on my nerves right now.

"Yeah, but some of us watch our figures." She sly dug back. I ignored her comment and shoved another croissant in my mouth, staring at her the whole time while she looked on in disgust. I'm not even fat so her backwards compliment didn't affect me, it just made me want to annoy her even more.

"So, spotted anymore prey?" I asked sarcastically.

"We've just got up." She stated back.

"You mean you haven't?" I asked fake shocked.

"Bitch." She muttered.

"My pleasure." I smirked. "Right, let's hit the beach before I do something I regret." I suggested in which everyone agreed, I was getting close to throwing my breakfast in her face if I didn't leave soon. She reminded me of Charlotte at school, it's funny to see where they end up, last I heard Charlotte was pregnant and she didn't know who the father was. Karma bites back like a bitch.

"So are you meeting that boy today?" Jazmine asked as we left the breakfast restaurant and headed towards the beach.

"Maybe, I don't know. We'll just see what happens." I smiled as we walked in time.

"What boy?" Holly butted in.

"The one you were trying to chat up." I replied simply watching her every move. She didn't answer back; she just walked faster so it looked like she wasn't with us.

"I hope you do, it would annoy Holly even more." Jazmine smirked.

"I'd love to see what that looks like." I replied. "This looks like a good spot." I said settling my stuff down on the sand and stretching before I sat down. "Hey Jaz, could put some sun cream on my back." I asked lifting my shirt off revealing my black bikini. The cold liquid touched my skin causing me to flinch every so often.

"Hottie at 3 'o' clock."

"What?" I asked turning around. "Oh." I replied smiling, the boy from yesterday was approaching, this time he wasn't joined by his group of friends.

"Hey!" He shouted as he approached us.

"Hey!" I shouted back waving at him.

"You ready to go surfing?" He asked once he reached us.

"Sure." I smiled back and stood up ready to go. I slipped my beach shorts of and chucked my ray bans onto my stuff. "Watch my stuff, and be good." I whispered to Jazmine. "And, uh.. look after her." I added looking at Holly who was coating herself in baby oil, damn she was going to burn but hey, that's not my problem.

"Will do, have fun." She whispered back.

"So do you have a name mysterious British girl?" He winked at me as we headed towards a surf shop.

"Maybe..." I grinned.

"Well, could I maybe know what it is?" He grinned back.

"Delilah." I smiled.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl."

"How cliché." I smirked.

"But true." He winked again, I could feel my cheeks going red. "I'm Charlie." He smiled.

"Well it's nice to meet you Charlie." I smiled at him.

"Have you ever surfed before?" He asked as we approached the surf shop.

"A couple times." I grinned.

"Awesome, then you should be a pro."

"I don't like to brag." I joked as I winked back at him.