Chapter 5

A/N: I'm in a good mood today so I wanted to write the other chapter.
_______________________________________

It was 6:30 a.m in the morning. Tim was telling Bart and Cassie what happen at the abonden town and Bart and Cassie squeal with happiness. White Fox rolled her eyes and flick her ball of garbage near a person head. They were at Bibbo's Dinner near a window eating breakfast.

"Ohh then what else happen. " Cassie said grabbing Tim shoulder.

"Yea! " Bart said leaning in too.

"Umm nothing much. To be honest Conner just stop. He doesn't even mention it. " Tim said sadly and looking at his milkshake.

Cassie and Bart boo at Tim answer.

"Ughh that is soo Conner. " Cassie said while crossing her arms.

Bart pout and look at his pancakes. White fox chuckle and took a sip from her vanilla milkshake.

"What's so funny foxy? " Cassie said looking at White fox.

She glare at Cassie for saying that name making Cassie yelp.

"Nothing. Just how you guys are reacting to this. " she said with a eye roll and fixing her white hat which was covering her fox ears.

Bart glare at white fox who shrug and continue to sip her drink. Tim groan and slam his head on the table making Cassie and Bart gasp and white fox to raise a brow at Tim.

"My life is ruined..." Tim said looking at the window.

Cassie laugh and rub Tim shoulder.

"Come on. Their still a chance Tim. You just need help. " Cassie said smiling at Tim.

"Yea!! I'll even bring White fox to help us out! " Bart said grabbing White fox arm.

She look at Bart with a raise eye brow but sigh in defeat when Bart use his puppy dog eyes.

"Ughh mi única debilidad....." White fox groan and look away while sipping more of her milkshake.

Bart chuckle and held on White fox arm who didn't even pull back.

"Thanks guys but I rather not. That would only make Conner suspicious. " Tim smile at his friends who whine.

"Ughhh fine whatever. Anyways what are we going to do today. It like 7:00a.m now. " Cassie said looking at the T.V.

Bart sigh and lean on White fox who tap Bart head.

"Hey isn't that Conner fighting some gorilla. " White fox said bored while taking a bite from her waffle.

Bart, Cassie, and Tim gasp and look out the window just to see Conner get thrown straight toward there window and onto there table. White fox was quick enough to pull them back from the crash before Conner even smash on the table. She was even able to rescue her milkshake. Conner growled with anger and pulled himself off and glare at Monsieur, the Brain gorilla, who was surrounded by monkeys.

"I HATE MONKEYS!! " Conner yelled and jump to Monsieur.

Tim and Cassie ran outside with White fox and Bart behind.

"We have to help him! " Tim said watching Conner get smash to the ground.

Wolf tried attacking the Brain but was punch away making him fly in the air. White fox threw her clothes off and teleport away. She was in the air and caught Wolf teleporting back to her friends and lay Wolf down softly. Bart and Tim kneel down to Wolf to hear him wine in pain.