Chapter 30

A/N: ⚠Warning⚠ Smut & Slash here. I repeat Smut and fluff here. There nsfw here. Thank you.
____________________________________

It was NEW YEARS and the whole team were getting everything ready. M'gann was helping Zatanna make the snacks and food. Cassie and Karen were getting some special drinks. Lagaan was helping Kaldur bring in some of Queen Mera home made food. Malcolm had brought some of his grandma cookies with a pie on his other hand. Virgil was helping Barbara fix the T.V for some reason didn't have signal. Bart and Tim were watching Dick and Wally. Wally was holding some chips and dips for the chips while Dick point his finger on his mouth say shss to Tim and Bart when he was holding a special drink for speedsters. Bart blink while Tim smack his face thinking if Dick was an idiot or...yeah he was an idiot.

Jaime and Conner were helping Garfield bring in some of the food that Black Canary aka Dinah made for them.

"Man I can't believe Cassie had the time to plan a party for New Years even when we been going on missions. " Jaime said watching Cassie mix something inside the punch boil.

"Yeah. Even when she been punching the hell out of us and cock blocking our time with our boyfriends. " Conner growled remembering when Cassie was  always barging in on him and Tim when Conner wanted to make love with Tim.

"Yeah tell me about it. " Jaime said looking at Bart and Tim laugh at Dick who was punch on the head by Artemis.

"Hey guys where do you want Canary's food here? " Gar said looking at Zatanna and M'gann.

"Oh put them over there. " Zatanna said while looking at Gar, Conner, and Jaime who nod.
M'gann look at Conner who was laughing with Jaime. Zatanna glare at M'gann and smack her hand with a spoon.

"Oww!! Zatanna!! " M'gann cried while rubbing her hand.

"Don't even think about doing anything. " Zatanna warn M'gann. "Anyways its New Years M'gann. Time to let go of the past and start a new life. "

M'gann nod and look at Conner who was kissing Tim while Tim was laugh.

"C-Conner hahaa stop. " Tim said through the kisses.

Conner chuckle while Bart chuckle at Tim who was blushing deep red while Jaime gave Cassie  five dollars.

"We got the T.V back on!! " Virgil said while giving Barbara a high five.

Everyone cheered when they were on the channel that was doing the counted down but it was 7:59p.m. Conner sigh and look at Cassie and Karen helping Zatanna and M'gann with the food and sigh. Then Dick sigh when Bruce was calling him.

"Yeah. Wait what? Okay okay. I'll get someone. Alright. Happy News Years. Alright bye. " Dick sigh while hanging his phone up.

"What's wrong? " Wally said putting hand on Dick's shoulder.

"Batman just called telling me their a robbery at central city and he need someone to handle it. He busy with Catwoman. " Dick said while pulling his hair back.

Conner look at Tim and Bart who were smiling and nod their heads at each other making Conner and Jamie sigh.

"Well do it. " Conner said standing up.

~Three Hours Later~

Conner groan while stretching his arms. Seem like the Rouges felt like stealing and it was tough getting them down but they manage. The police came and pick the villains and said Happy News Years to the heroes. Bart said Happy News Years to the cops including the Rouges who smile.

"Hey what time is it now. " Tim said looking at the night sky.

"It's...Wow! 11:00p.m. " Jaime said looking at his phone.