Chapter 12

"NOOOO!!! " Cassie scream while throwing her hands up and falling back.

Bart and Tim laugh while giving each other a high five. Conner sigh while putting his controller down and smirk at Cassie who was fake crying.

"The world is sooo curl!! " Cassie yelled while making her fist go up. "CURL!!! "

"Oh Cassie your over reacting. " Tim smile while grabbing a chip.

Jaime smile when Cassie started yelling at Tim with a protective Conner behind him. Bart chuckle and notice the door open showing Diana and M'gann.

"Cassie. WW. " Bart whisper making Cassie stop yelling and look at Diana with a smile but frown when she saw M'gann.

Diana smile at Bart and Tim who smile back.

"Impulse, Robin. We have a mission for you two and your friends.  " Diana said while walking to the main room.

The others followed and notice M'gann was too. Cassie growled while Jaime and Bart held her back.  Tim look anywhere beside M'gann feeling awkward while Conner was annoyed.

"Nightwing I brought them. " Diana smiled while standing in front of them.

Dick smile and look at the group including M'gann. Cassie pulled Tim and Conner away from M'gann making herself the wall. M'gann glare at Cassie and gasp when Dick cough.

"Okay. Robin, Impulse, Superboy, Blue, and Wonder girl. We have a mission for you guys. " Dick said while pulling some photos on the screen.

Cassie smirk and punch her fist on her hand.

"Who were going to beat to justice, Nightwing. " Cassie said while looking at her friends.

Tim, and Bart chuckle while Conner and Jaime rolled their eyes.

"You five are going to check out a abonden warhouse where Count Vertigo is meeting someone. We need you five to check that place out and see who he's meeting. " Diana said while crossing her arms.

"Forgive me Wonder woman but why are you here. Superman and Batman are okay are they? " Bart said looking at Diana who smile.

"Yes, but Batman told me to tell you guys about this mission. " Diana said smiling at Tim and Bart.

"Okay. When do we leave? " Conner and Cassie said at the same time making each other laugh.

Diana smile and nod at Dick who nod back.

"You guys are leaving now and your also taking Miss Martian with you guys. " Dick said while looking at the team who were look anywhere but them.

"Okay. Come on guys. " Tim said pushing aside his feelings and straight to the mission.

Cassie blink and watch Tim walk away to M'gann bio ship and look at Conner.

"How does he do that, Conner. " Cassie glare at Conner trying to make him talk.

"He a Robin Cassie. What else did you think. " Conner laugh and follow his boyfriend.

Cassie was running after them with Bart and Jaime behind. M'gann sigh and flew after them.

'I could do this. I could get Conner back. ' M'gann thought while sitting on the controls.

Cassie sigh while looking at Tim who smile softly at Cassie making Cassie smile back. The fly was pretty quiet and awkward. Not even Bart and Cassie dare to talk. M'gann was looking at Conner who was making Tim giggle quietly. Then M'gann went into Conner mind.

'Conner please talk to me. ' M'gann said to Conner.