Black Butler~Escape From Hell (Ciel x Reader)

Your p.o.v

I woke up in a large, warm bed. I wasn't used to seeing the Phantomhive Manor yet, I've only been here for two days. After my parents left for France Ciel suggested my stay here for the time being. Ciel and I weren't exactly "close" but we still enjoyed each other's company. There was a sudden knock at the door. "Come in." My voice was faint.

"I see you have already awaken." Sebastian smiled his usual devious smile. "I've prepared Earl Grey and scones for breakfast this morning M'Lady. Please do enjoy, also come down after breakfast when you're finished." He smirked setting down the tray of food.

I smiled and nodded as he closed the door and walked into the corridor. I forced myself to sit up as I rested my head against the wooden head board. I looked to my left to see the appetizing meal accompanied with a cup of tea on my nightstand. I reached over to pick up the delicate fine china tea cup. After picking at the scraps on my now almost empty plate I threw my legs over the bedside. I slowly made my way to the closet where all of my clothes had been stored. I opened the door and caressed the fabric of the dresses hanging up, my hand stopped at the sudden feel of velvet. I happily smiled and removed it from the hanger. It was one of my favorite dresses that I own, it was long and flowing with a black long sleeved top that faded into a deep purple at the waistline. It was simple yet still elagant. I pinned my bangs back and let my loose curls fall down my back. I grabbed a pair of black flats and headed downstairs. Once I had reached the bottom of the staircase I saw Ciel sitting at the head of the table sorting through papers as usual. "Good morning Ciel." I smiled as kindly as possible.

"Good morning (y/n)." He glanced while sipping his tea.

I took a seat next to him. "You look rather nice today, going to town?" his cheeks turning pink in response to my compliment.

"Actually yes, I'm visiting the Queen this evening to discuss some things." He signed a few more papers before making eye contact.

"Oh, I see." I sighed, I hated being bored in the manor...alone.

"Something wrong?" He raised a brow at me. "I apologize in advance for leaving you on such short notice, but I-" I quickly cut him off.

"Of couse not, no need to apologize, everyone has their responsibilities." I forced a smile, obvious it was fake.

"No need to fret Miss, we will be returning at 7 p.m." Sebastian interrupted while exiting the kitchen and into the dining room.

As expected, after breakfast Sebastian prepared a carriage and they made their way to the Queen's. I started twords Ciel's study to finish some paperwork for him in his absence. I filed the remaing forms while he was still away. All that was needed now was a few signitures from the Phantomhive himself. As another hour passed my eyes began to feel heavy as I fell into a deep slumber; I truley was exhausted.

I later on awoke to being carried down the hall and into a room that wasn't mine. My vision was blurred but I tried to make out the figure. It was Ciel, he gave me a slight smile then turned for the door. I rubbed my eyes in hopes for a clearer outlook on my surroundings. It then hit me...he put me in his bed! I had no clue why he put me here but he did. I decided to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity since his bed was a bit more comfortable. A few hours had passed when I heard the door creek open.

"Are you still asleep?" I knew it was Ciel probably trying to get me out, but honestly I didn't want to leave his bed.

"No, I'm awake...now." I sighed.

"I just wanted to thank you for completing my work." He said in his usual monotone voice.

"Thank you for letting me sleep here." I laughed.

"Well, it is rather late, but you are still welcome to stay in here if you want to." He blushed cutely.

"But where would you sleep?" A hint of concern in my voice.

"In your room I assume." He was already dressed in his nightly attire. "I'll let you change then come back for my things."

I was still in my dress, but all of my clothes were in my room. I decided to just grab one of Ciel's night shirts from his dresser instead. About a minute later there was another knock at the door. "Come in." I replied sweetly.

"(Y/n) I-" He stopped mid sentence, his mouth agape and his eyes wide at what I was wearing. He then quickly regained his composure. "Nevermind then." He said with a stoic expression.

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "I had no other clothes, I hope you don't mind." I smiled as innocently as possible.

"No, of course not." He blushed profusely. "Well then I best grab my pillow and be off." Ciel walked over to me to take it.

I then took the pillow myself and held it behind my back while smiling.

"(Y/n), please hand me the pillow and quit acting so childish." He demanded.

"Oh Ciel, I don't want you to be uncomfortable; if it's alright with you we can both stay in here." I hoped he would give in to my plan, so I gave him the biggest puppy dog eyes along with my most convincing pleading look.

"Alright, fine." He sighed, although I didn't care.

I gave him his favorite pillow back as he just threw it down onto the bed. I couldn't help but simle at his silly actions. I walked over to the oppisite side of the bed and folded the blanket back then carefully sliding myself underneath them.

Ciel's p.o.v

I set myself ontop of the bed placing my legs underneath the cover, I looked over at (y/n), her beautiful (h/c) curls draped over the pillow she was resting her head against. I felt an odd pre-existing feeling in me, 'Was it something I've experienced before?' I thought. 'No, there's no way I could....l-like....her, or do I?' I wasn't entirely sure yet; I turned to my nightstand blowing out the candles. I could feel the warmth radiating off her body, it felt...somewhat nice, I mentally smiled. My back was currenty facing her until I felt an arm fall over my side. Her chest expanding and falling against my back, I could feel her heartbeat and it soon became my lullaby.