Chapter 7

The next day~

I woke up and put on a royal blue and black knee length dress with my suede black flats. After getting dressed I walked downstairs to see Sebastian dusting the furniture, "Good morning Sebastian!"

"As it is a good morning indeed M'Lady." Sebastian smiled.

"Where is Ciel?" I asked scrunching my nose.

"In his bedroom, but if you must see him now please do knock." Sebastian said as he continued to dust everything.

I then took my leave and went for his bedroom. I knocked twice but there was no answer, I got a little worried so just turned the handle. There was no one currently in the room but the restroom door was cracked slightly. With each step I got closer to the door not knowing what was behind it. My hand placed on the handle, pushing the door open. There he was...Ciel Phantomhive....bathing. My eyes wide and jaw dropped. "Ciel!" I screamed.

"(Y/n), what are you doing in here?" He asked not seeming to mind me infront if him while he was nude.

"I was j-just looking f-for you." I stuttered; a blush spread across my face.

"Oh." He looked up at me. "Care to join?" Ciel asked jokingly.

"Um, not at the moment." My heart raced as my body felt hot.

Ciel chuckled. "Well what a shame."

"Yeah, what a shame." I rolled my eyes trying to avoid his current state.