The Escape

"Young Master!" Sebastian shouted in alarm as he burst through the door.
"What is it?" I asked sleepily while rubbing my eyes.
"Something has been left for you accompanied with a note.." Sebastian rambled as he burst through the door.
'Great..just bloody great! Can I ever get a break from these insufferable hoodlums?!' I sighed deeply. "Okay? Put it in my study and I will tend to it later." I replied harshly whilst turning over and burying my head under my silk-cased pillow.
"But Young Master this is not something that can just be left unattended to. In fact it is quite urgent." He smirked evilly pulling back my bed sheets.
"Fine! Whatever the hell it is I guess it must be pretty damn important!" I growled in annoyance and stormed off to my bedroom door but when I opened it I found myself with quite a suprise..
"Young Master I believe this is for you." Mey-Rin smiled lovingly looking down at the small blanketed object in her arms.

"What..what is that." I looked up at her and then back to Sebastian dumbfoundedly as she reached out to place the object in my arms. As I looked down I saw two sapphire blue eyes staring back at me.. "A-a baby? Well whose the hell is this?!" I asked with my mouth agape.
"Sir, you may want to review the note." Sebastian remarked as he pulled a small envelope out from his pocket.
It read:
Dear Ciel,
I know this may seem sudden and abrupt but I must tell you now; this baby is yours. Mine too of course but as of now I am in no condition to take care of her with you. I am asking you, my dear husband, to raise our child with the best intentions and love until I am able to join you once again..
Love,
_______

I put the note down in utter shock as I stared down at the child..MY child while she looked back at me and seemed to flash a toothless smile. I hugged the infant closer as I too smiled genuinely, "I promise ___, our child will know nothing but love and kindness until you return again.."