Chapter 4

"OH CIEL!" That annoying voice rang again.

"Oh no." Ciel sighed.

"Oh no...what?" I looked at Ciel in worry.

The doors burst open to reveal a petite girl with blonde curly hair and a frilly pink dress.

"Ciel, who is she?" The girl asked as her bright smile slowly faded.

"She is a good friend of mine." Ciel said while sipping at his tea.

"Oh, and why is she here?" She put a hand on her hip and cocked her head. She obviously was the jealous type.

"I suggested her stay while her parents are on business." He explained.

"Well, what a pleasure." She mumbled sarcastically.

"Elizabeth, we have a guest, behave appropriately!" Ciel demanded.

"Well I'm a guest too!" The girl known to be Elizabeth pouted.

"Sebastian; do you plan on staying Lizzie?" He questioned.

"I did." She crossed her arms.

"Yes Young Master?" Sebastian asked.

"Prepare a room for Elizabeth." Ciel huffed. Sebastian bowed and left the room as Elizabeth followed giving me a glare that could kill.

"So, who is Elizabeth?" I asked.

"Well...she is...my...fiancé." Ciel gazed at the floor preparing for my reaction.

I really didn't know what to do. I wanted to smack him for not telling me but decided not to. I walked to the door not facing Ciel in fear of bursting into tears. "Well then, tell Sebastian I said thank you for lunch." I walked out and ran to my room locking the door. 'What am I supposed to do? There is no way I can tell Ciel how I feel now!' I walked over and sat down on the edge of my bed.

Ciel's p.o.v~

I was standing in my study, astonishment clearly written on my face. 'Did she really just run off? Should I go after her?' So many questions ran through my mind. I opened the door to my study and headed for her room; which wasn't far from mine. Once I arrived at her door I hesitantly knocked.

"Come in." Her voice cracked.

"(Y/n), are you ok?" I asked while walking in her room. When I walked in she was wiping her eyes, it kind of surprises me she cried. She has always been so strong; I never thought I could be her weakness.

"I'm fine, don't you have a fiancé to worry about?" She childishly remarked.

I sighed. "(Y/n) please, I know I should have told you but I forget about everything when I'm around you!"

Her eyes lit up in shock. "Ciel?" She ran and jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly. "I'm pretty sure you just confessed something romantic, and it was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me!" She hugged me even tighter but all I could do was blush and hug her back.

"What about Elizabeth?" She pulled out of the hug.

"What about her?" I raised her chin so she could look at me.

"We can't be together, it would be bad for your reputation if we were together behind Lady Elizabeth's back." She looked at the floor in guilt.

"It isn't like I arranged the engagement; we are betrothed." I walked to her bedside to sit down.

"Yes I know that much, but still I would feel bad. You know she really does love you." She sat down beside me.

"I know but... I love you." I put my hand on her thigh while her eyes widened.