Chapter 10

The door to Ciel's bedroom creaked open as I retracted my outstretched hand. Sebastian stood there with an uncomfortable smile. "Lady (y/n) there is someone who would like to speak with you over the telephone."

"Oh..yes, ok!" I replied nervously. I got up and looked at Ciel and shrugged my shoulders as I walked out of the door. 'Who the hell could possibly want to speak with me?' I thought to myself curiously.

"Right this way My Lady." Sebastian motioned for me to go into a room equivalent in size to a closet. I nodded at Sebastian and picked up the phone. "Hello?" I asked while smoothing out my skirt with my free hand.

"Yes, is this Lady (f/n) (l/n)?" The speaker on the other line questioned in a rather serious manner.

"Speaking." I shifted my weight onto my right leg as I leaned against the wall.

"Very well, I would like for you to accompany me in your previous acceptance quarters." The anonymous man demanded.

"Excuse me but may I ask who I'm currently speaking to?" I interrogated the man in confusion.

"Well if I must remind you of your employers." The man slightly chuckled.

"M-my employers?" Thoughts ran through my mind as to who my "employers" were.

"Yes (y/n) we have another task we need you to succeed." The voice rang familiar in my head as if I've heard them say my name prior to the current conversation.

"Wait..Rin?" I asked in complete shock; my heart started to pound as my stomach turned. I felt sick.

"Who else would it be?" His laugh was sinister.

'Was it really Rin? No..it couldn't be, I quit after being almost forced to....nevermind.' I wanted to hide in hell, but I wondered how they managed to track me down. "I told you before Rin, I refuse to complete any more tasks for the Queen after the last one." My breath was heavy.

"You can't run from what you were born to be (y/n), it's not possible." Rin was always manipulative, but not this time.

"I'm not going back, that's not who I am anymore and you know that!" I had to stand my ground, he already thought I was weak.

"You are one of the top 5 assassins in Europe, you are to important to quit. I will expect you Friday at 12:00 a.m. Midnight got it." His voice was forceful and intimidating.

"You can expect me as much as you want, but you will not receive your wish." I immeadiently hung up. I didn't know what else to do. 'Should I tell Ciel, or just keep my past hidden?' All these thoughts were giving me a headache. I opened the door to exit and saw Ciel standing there. "Ciel!" I gasped rather startled.

"I know it is none of my business but may I ask who you were speaking with?" Ciel raised a brow.

"Just..an old friend?" My answer wasn't very believable but that was all I could reply with.

"Uh-huh." He rolled his eyes as he brushed off the situation.

"So how about some lunch?" I asked quickly changing the topic.

"Um..sure?" He replied as I locked arms with him and dragged him down the hallway.