Chapter 13

The next day~

I woke up with a tear stained pillow stuck to my face. The only thought in my mind was what should I do.

I drug my lifeless body to the closet to pick out a dress to wear. I opened the door and scanned the expensive materials, finally I picked out a simple white knee length dress. Yes it is inappropriate to even expose a ladie's ankles but honestly I don't care. I slipped the new dress on hesitating on wether or not I should go downstairs, but I got up the nerve and walked down the never-ending hallway to the the dining room.

As I made my way in the silent room I saw Ciel sitting at the head of the table like every other morning. "H-hello Ciel." I said shakily. Ciel glanced at me then returned to his tea. I was astonished, 'He ignored me?!' I screamed in my mind. 'What the hell does he think he's doing?! I can not believe he's actually ignoring me! Is he a five year old giving me the silent treatment or something?' I interrogated myself with bothersome questions I probably wouldn't get the answer to. I silently took a seat next to him and waited for Sebastian to bring me my breakfast.

"Ciel?" I asked in hopes he'd answer.

"What is it?" His tone sounded like a mix of annoyance and malice.

"Can I speak with you privately? Please?" I intertwined my fingers in my lap, looking into his exposed cerulean eye.

"If it is neccessary." Ciel got out of his seat and gestured for me to follow.

After we arrived in his study I shut the door quietly as he sat down.

"Now, what was so important?" He asked while leaning his cheek on his fist.

"You never let me explain.." I looked away trying to hold back tears.

"There is no need to explain I have already contacted Rin." Ciel's face seemed to have no emotion.

"Y-you what?" I asked in utter shock as I leaned on the door.

"Exactly what I said. I spoke to Rin and he explained the situation." With every word my heart raced faster.

"So are you still disappointed with me?" I asked sheepishly looking at the floor awaiting a harsh come back. After what felt like years I felt two arms wrap around my waist as I was pulled into an embrace. My mouth was wide open along with my eyes trying to process what was going on.

"I do not hate you and I won't apologize for saying what I did, but I will apologize for not listening to you." Is all he said, which was enough to make me shed a tear or two.

"I love you Ciel!" I sobbed into his shoulder.

His grip tightened, "I love you too."

We pulled out of the hug and looked each other in the eye for a moment, then closed them as we leaned in closer and let our lips meet.

After breaking the passionate kiss for air Ciel pulled that little velvet box out of his pocket, the one from the jewelry store, and got on one knee as he took my hand. "(F/n) (M/n) will you be my Mrs. Phantomhive?" He looked me in the eye and smiled.

"C-Ciel? I'd love to!" I studdered. Ciel slipped the ring on my finger and hugged me tightly.

"Come with me." He pulled me into the hallway and took me to his bedroom and took off his jacket and tie as he laid me on the bed. "Starting now you're mine." He smirked menacingly.