Chapter 9

Your p.o.v~

I lead us to his bedroom and motioned for him to sit down on his bed.

"So what's on the schedule for today?" Ciel asked huffing.

"Well since it's up to me..." I smirked.

"Oh please, I'm just dying with anticipation to know." He rolled his eyes with a half smile.

"Oh just shutup! You'll enjoy what I have in store for you Phantomhove." I scrunched my nose at him.

"Ok then. What is it?" He asked.

I walked over to him and untied his bow climbing into his lap.

"Well then, maybe I will enjoy what you have in store for me." Ciel smirked pulling my legs around him.

"I told you so." I smiled pushing him onto his back.

Ciel slowly snaked his hands up my thighs and onto my ass. "Ooh, is the Earl of Phantomhive in a rush?" I asked teasingly.

"I love playing games you know, so how about we make this interesting." He pulled me closer into his chest.

"And how will we do that?" I licked my lips while getting off of him stepping backwards.

"We will play the "nervous game" and whoever lasts the longest wins." He smiled almost menacingly.

"The nervous game?!" I asked partially in shock, "That is so childish!"

"Yes exactly, that is the point." Ciel reached for my hand. I hesitantly took it and sat beside him on the edge of the bed. "Would you like me to go first?" He asked.

"No, ladies first remember." I teased.

"Certainly." He took a deep breath and leaned back on the mattress supporting himself with his hands.