Chapter 6

Sebastian knocked on the door bringing me a tray of food like I had requested. "Thank you Sebastian." I smiled.

"Of course M'Lady." Sebastian returned the gesture. "Oh, and Young Master wishes to see you in his study." He winked at me when finishing his sentence.

"A-alright." I stuttered thinking back to what Ciel had said earlier, and with that Sebastian walked away. I sipped at my chamomile tea and thought about what exactly Ciel was planning. According to what almost happened earlier I wasn't sure what he had up his sleeve. 'Maybe he just wants to talk.' I tried to convince myself. 'But what if...he does want something else? What will I do then? Should I, would I accept?' My heart started racing. I hesitantly got up from my bed setting the tea cup on the tray, I then walked to the door and turned the handle. After walking into the long corridor I looked around to find Ciel's study 5 feet away from me. Every step was dreadful and made me anxious. I had mixed emotions about going in there; I raised my hand to knock on the door.

"Come in." He replied.

I walked in taking deep breaths. "You wanted to speak with me?" I asked sheepishly.

"Why yes, actually I did." His smirk was almost evil. He motioned for me to come closer; as I did.

"So, what was it you wanted to discuss?" I raised a brow.

"You seem to be fluent in tongue." He smirked once more as he guided me into his lap with a hand on my waist.

"As do you Lord Phantomhive." I childishly giggled. I turned to face him as he pulled me into yet another kiss. The next thing I knew the door burst open for us to find Elizabeth in the doorway, tears welling in her eyes.

"Ci-Ciel?" She pouted with sad puppy dog eyes.

"Lizzie..please!" He sighed.

"Why?" She cried, obviously heartbroken.

"Lizzie, I know as well as you do that we are betrothed, but I only see you as my dearest cousin. Please understand, I didn't want you to find out like this." Ciel explained while trying to verbally comfort her.

"Well as long as your happy." She looked at the floor wiping away her still streaming tears.

"I am sorry too Lady Elizabeth, I apologize for acting so...irresponsible, and immature." I chose my words gingerly.

"It's fine..really, it is. I think I'll go now." She pouted and shut the door leading to his study.

"I told you I'd feel bad." I said as I faced Ciel.

"Yes, I know. Although I assume finding out this way was easier than explaining it to her ourselves." He held his head up with his hand.

"Yes, maybe so." I replied staring into his mesmerizing blue eye.