Chapter 16

Ciel and Sebastian had been gone for a few days leaving you and the servants alone in the manor. Each day you tried to convince yourself they were going to eventually return alive and whole. Each night you slept in Ciel's bed crying yourself to sleep trying to escape your continuous nightmares..'He is going to return! He wouldn't just leave everything behind him!' Your thoughts were soon consumed in denial. Everyone around the manor began to pity you. In the morning you would wake up to Mey-Rin knocking on the door trying to feed you.

"It's no use. She refuses to eat until the Young Master returns she does." Mey-Rin sighed in defeat.

"She won't do anything until the Young Master comes home." Finny joined.

"As' she even gotten outta bed?" Bard asked in hopes of a positive response.

"Nope..I just feel bad for her, she really misses him she does." They all sighed in unison.

You were sitting beside the window in Ciel's room when you saw it..You ran downstairs hoping to get the attention of the others.

"___? Is something wrong?" Finny asked.

"A fire it's coming from the city and it's spreading fast!"

"Where's Pluto?!" Mey-Rin shouted while scattering around the manor.

~Time skip to the main streets of London~

"COME ON PLUTO STOP!" Finny shouted while trying desperately to get his attention. Mey-Rin and Bard continued trying to shoot him with tranquilizers.
You searched desperately for something to stop Pluto but nothing seemed to work. That is until you heard actual gun shots.

~Your P.O.V~

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me back to Pluto's site as I saw his lifeless body and the servant's tear filled eyes.

"What happened?!" I shouted frantically trying to find answers as to why they had killed the dog.

"The Young Master ordered us he did." Mey-Rin chocked wiping away her tears.

"Wait, he was here?" I beamed in hope of seeing his face once more.

"Yes, he went that way!" Mey-Rin pointed to a bridge not to far away.

"I'll be back soon!" I screamed while running to the bridge determined to find Ciel. Once I had arrived I saw a figure hanging from the side of the bridge it was hard to make out do to the dark looking clouds surrounding them but I screamed his name anyway. "Ciel! Ciel please!" That's the moment when my body went stiff and I felt every piece of my heart shatter..once I saw the body release the bridge side and fall into the water I felt my mind begin to cloud in the darkness that was once surrounding the boy..

'Please..don't take him..'

'He's suffered so much already..'

'I love him..'

'I'll take his place..'

A scream of utter agony and pain escaped my limp frail body as I felt it being ripped apart from every way..snapping my bones..the tearing of my muscles...my blood oozing onto the stone pavement..He was all I had left..I couldn't let him die now..he has so much to live for.

His future..a fresh start..a wife..children..a life worth living..happiness...