Chapter 8

I shut the door backing away and returned to the hallway. 'I honestly cannot believe I just saw Ciel...naked.' I thought to myself. 'He really didn't even care either, but was he joking when he asked me to join him?' Part of me wished he wasn't. I went to the dinning room and sat down next to Ciel's seat. My hand held up my head as I huffed at my thoughts about what had occurred just moments ago.

"Something wrong?" Sebastian asked leaning twords me.

"Um, no not at all." I smiled uncomfortably.

"If you say so." He leaned out and headed for Ciel's room, probably to prepare his daily attire.

The next thing I knew Ciel was coming down the steps. "Well that was quick." I smiled.

"I simply do not have time wait." He said almost emotionless.

"Yes, well I have a request." I smirked.

"And what might that request be?" He raised a brow at me wondering what I was up to.

"Will you Ciel Phantomhive spend the day with me?" I looked down blushing.

Ciel started blushing too. "I may consider it." His blush then turned into a smirk.

"But I simply do not have time to wait." I giggled after mocking him.

"Fine, meet me in my study at noon." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay!" I smiled in excitement. I walked upstairs to grab my necklace that my mother gave me for good luck, it was a sapphire set in sterling silver. After putting it on myself I heard a starteling crash! I ran down stairs to see if everyone was ok. As soon as the main door was in sight I saw a blonde man standing there.

"Aahh! Who are you!" He moaned and pointed at me while cupping his cheek.

"Me?" I asked quite confused.

"Yes! The perfect little doll on the staircase! With such beauty, flowing hair, and ravishing features!" He screamed while twirling.

'Who in the hell is this guy?' I thought to myself.

"Lord Druitt, please stop scaring my guests." Ciel walked in with Sebastian behind him.

"Ohh, but I must have her!" He squealed staring at me with a look of hunger in his eyes.

I scrunched my nose in disgust. " Very sorry, Lord Druitt is it, but I don't think anyone will be "having" me." I said in a monotone voice.

Ciel's p.o.v~

'Did she really just say that?' I asked myself a little astonished. I have always admired her for her boldness, for a women.

"WHAT! HOW DARE YOU REFUSE LORD DRUITT!!" He continued on as (y/n) looked at him still in disgust. Sebastian looked at me then dragged him out by his collar.

"To be honest I was not expecting this to happen." I remarked as Sebastian shut the door.

"Oh, would you look at that!" (Y/n) hummed.

"Look at what?" I asked cluelessly.

"It's noon." She smirked and skipped happily twords my bedroom.