Chapter 11

The next day:
(Your p.ov)~

I had just woke up from a peaceful sleep in the guest bedroom assigned to me. I started my morning by stretching my back as usual, there was a knock at the door which I had suspected to be Sebastian coming to wake me up.

"Good morning My Lady." He smiled politely.

"Good morning Sebastian." I smiled back.

"Today's morning routine will be a little different, for we will have breakfast in the dinning hall. Please join after you've dressed." Sebastian left after shutting my door allowing me to change.

I searched the closet for something that was rather flattering on my body yet still suitable for a casual day. I finally found a grey and mint green knee length dress to match my grey flats. I decided to leave my hair down in a straight looking style that way it seemed longer. 'Today is very beautiful, maybe Ciel isn't to busy so we can have lunch in the garden.' I smiled hopefully. As I pranced down the ongoing hallway and staircase I arrived in the dinning hall to find Ciel and Sebastian. 'It looks as if Sebastian has some sort of letter in his hand with..my name...on it.' Fear as to what the letter said washed over me, obvious to whoever was paying attention.

"Lady (y/n), seems as if a letter has arrived addressed to you." Ciel stated while sipping his morning tea.

"O-oh, um..thank you!" I walked twords them and took the letter swiftly out of Sebastian's hand. "I'm not feeling to well actually, I-I'll be upstairs if anyone needs me." I smiled and ran upstairs to my room with the letter in hand. My heart started to race as I slowly opened the envelope exposing the small paper that revealed three little words that made me sick and hot; "Royal Death Guards" and below it was signed Rin.