1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)

"Mel, you're driving" Nessa said passing me the keys. Vanessa.............. my best friend, she is a YouTuber as well. She's actually someone I look up to and kinda why I actually decided to make a YouTube page. Vanessa Gabrielam look her up. Great videos!

"Of course I am" I said getting in the car. It was a Tuesday and Nessa and I decided to go to Smoothie King, I mean like why not. What I didn't know that me going to Smoothie King, was going to change my life forever. I may be over-exaggerating but still!!! We jammed to this new song called "Closer" by The Chainsmokers, heard of it? It's pretty popular. Nessa had out her snapchat and we were jamming along down the street till we got to Smoothie King. What I hate about Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Sunset Blvd. NO PARKING! It's annoying, and that makes me question why we didn't take an uber? When I found a parking spot, we got out and we went into Smoothie King and waited as we stare at the menu.

"I know what I'm getting" Nessa said going up to the counter and I stay staring at the menu. I always want to try something new but knowing me I'll probably get the same mango smoothie I always get.

"So many choices right?" someone said and I look over.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT CAMERON DALLAS WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE? I mean, we are in Los Angeles, of course you could run into him but still. Before becoming a Youtuber, I had the hugest crush on Cameron but I stopped because after thinking about it for awhile. It was kinda lame.

"Yea...so many" I tried to play it cool looking back at the menu.

"Which one are you going to get?"

"Uhh... probably mango"

"I love that one but I always get that one" he said and I started laughing. "What?" he asked and I look over at him.

"I always get that one too" I say. He smiles and just stares at me and I look ahead, hoping Nessa would stop talking to the cashier and turn around to see I was talking to Cameron Dallas.

"How about I buy us both mango smoothies?" he said and I look over at him. Ugh...you all know Cameron Dallas. If you don't, well this is the most Cameron Dallas thing Cameron Dallas could do. He's charming and that's why so many girls like him.

"Oh that's okay" I said.

"Please let me" and I look at him and he's smiling, I laugh and motion him to go ahead of me. He chuckles and walks ahead and I follow behind him. Nessa finally turns around but her eyes were glued to her phone.

"Tana and Lyndsey are coming into town and I am so excited" Nessa said looking at me. I motion my eyes to look ahead and she follows my signal and looks at the back of Cameron's head. She slowly turns to look back at me. "What?" she said.

"Medium okay?" Cameron said turning around.

"Yea... that's fine" I said smiling at him and he turns back around. Nessa looks at me in "awe" and I laugh and look down. She steps up to me.

"That's fuckin Cameron Dallas" she says and I laugh.

"No really..." I say laughing at her.

"Nessa" the cashier called. Nessa walks up and went to grab her smoothie and Cameron waits for ours by the counter but he kept turning around to look at me.

"I'll meet you outside" Nessa said walking pass me smirking. I hear the front door open then close. I look down and got on my phone and went to snapchat to see Nessa's video she took of us in the car. While I waited I stay on my phone trying not to look at Cameron.

"There you go sir" the cashier said and I look up to see Cameron got our drinks.

"Thank you, have a great day" Cameron said as he walked over to me.

"Thank you Cameron" I said taking the drink and I looked up at him and he looked surprised at me. "What?"

"You know my name?" and I laugh.

"Yea... you're Cameron Dallas" I go to the front door and opened it and he follows me out. I bet he didn't know my name, why would he? He's too busy going to Dolce and Gabana events and hanging with movie stars. Me...well I'm still new to the Youtuber scenario. I look for Nessa but to see she was across the street taking pictures with her fans.

"So do you live around here" Cameron asked and I turn to look at him.

"Yea I do actually"

"Cool, where?" Why did he want to know? Melanie shut up and tell the guy where you live.

"Uhh..." I start to say before I was interrupted by a bunch of screaming girls.

"Cameron can we please get a picture" they squealed. He's Cameron Dallas...yes you are getting a picture, then a hug and if you're lucky he'll probably do a stage kiss on you. A bunch of girls surrounded him and there is nothing more that Cameron loves than his fans. I smile at him and I see after every picture he takes with someone he continues to look up at him making sure I was still here.

"Hi, I love your videos, can I get a picture?" someone said and I turn around to see this cute brown hair girl.

"Of course" I said and I bend down to take a picture with her.

"Thank you so much" she said smiling at me then rushing over to Cameron. I look back up at him and he looks at me.

"Yo dude, let's go!" Nessa yells from the car parked across the street. I look at Cameron one more time and he continues to take pictures with his fans. I turn around and jog back to the car and got in and we went back to the apartment building. I just met Cameron Dallas and I didn't even get to tell him my name.