3. (Three Dates One Weekend)

The rest of the day, I literally had my phone glued to my hand waiting for a response from Cameron. He was busier than most people because he was Cameron Dallas. Around 9pm, I was in my bedroom watching Harry Potter...by myself. I had just put on my facial mask and snacking on some chips and dip. My phone dings and I look over to see... Nessa texted me.

N: Anything yet?

M: Nope.

N: He'll DM back

M: Let's hope

I lock my phone and continue to watch Harry Potter. Robert Pattison in this movie is so fine. It's a shame he dies at the end of this one, I thought to myself. After a while, I decide to get on twitter to tweet back my friends who were asking me questions. What is Cameron Dallas possibly doing right now? I go back to my DMs to see CAMERON DMed ME BACK HOURS AGO! WHAT! I DIDN'T GET THE NOTIFICATION! I get up and grabbed my keys, lock the door and ran to Nessa's apartment. I open the door and sadly... she keeps it unlock. I run to her room and jumped on her bed. "Cameron DMed me back so long ago" I said to her.

"What? What did he say?" she asked.

"I don't know, I 'm scared to look. He probably said something like oh umm... never mind" Nessa started laughing.

"Give me your phone" she takes my phone and started reading.

Cameron Dallas...click

Could I have your number so we could talk over the phone?

Nessa types in my number and presses send. Uhh... thanks.

"Uhh... thanks" I said actually deciding to say it out loud.

"Yes, I know" she says laughing handing me my phone back. "Now go back home, I don't want your face dripping on my bed" Oh shit. I forgot I still had my mask on. I get up and look down at the message she sent. "Hey, I'm going to facetime you in a little, I need help picking out an outfit for this event tomorrow" Nessa said as I walked to her front door.

"Alright" I said leaving her room. I walk back towards my apartment, unlock the door and went back in the bedroom. I walk in to my Harry Potter movie still playing and it was the part with the mermaids and I loved this part. I sit down on my bed and started to watch it.... and watch more...and a little more. My phone started ringing and I glanced to see it was FaceTime...Nessa. I answered it but kept my eyes glued to the TV. "We should go to Universal because I would literally die at Harry Potter world" I say still watching the TV.

"That can be arranged" someone said but I knew it was not Nessa. I look down to see CAMERON DALLAS FACETIMED ME. I scream and looked away from the camera. I hear him laugh knowing he seen my face with this mask over it. Embarrassing. "Melanie...right?' he said. I turn the camera to not face me and went into the bathroom. Why did he facetime me?

"Uhh... yea, hey" I said.

"Hey. I wanted to FaceTime you so you know that this was really me" he said. Awh, how sweet. Not really, you can't FaceTime a girl at night, unless you're already dating her. Like this is a real rule!

"I believe you"

"Good, so I was thinking this. Maybe something like a weekend date?" What the hell is a weekend date? Was I supposed to know what that means? Is that a YouTube term?

"Weekend date?" I asked.

"Yes, we spend the whole weekend together" What the hell. I'm not sleeping with him? Hold on let me think about it.................. Okay, I'll stop, I can't sleep with him, I don't even know him! "Not like sleeping and everything, meaning I have things planned for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You go back home every night" he said laughing. Oh, that's better.

"Wow, that sounds fun" I say. Fun? That's all you can say Melanie. Cameron fuckin Dallas just asked you out and all your ass can say is fun? I'm so disappointed in myself.

"I thought so too. I go to Colorado next week for a tour event so I didn't want to like take you out once then it's like bye" he says and I smile even tho he can't see me. That was so sweet of him to do. "You there?"

"Yea, I'm sorry. How do you know if you would like me to take me out three times?" I asked. There you go Melanie. I mute the phone and turned on the water to rinse my face.

"You're right, I don't, but I'm willing to take a chance" he said and I unmute the phone.

"Alright, let's hope all goes well" I said muting the phone again to finishing washing my face.

"I think it will. Hey... why can't I see your face?" he asked. Oh no. I unmute the phone.

"Cameron, you FaceTime me without my knowledge at 11pm at night, you're not going to be seeing my face" I said and I hear him laugh.

"Come on, you're beautiful" he said. That's the most Cameron Dallas thing Cameron Dallas could say.

"Yea right" I said laughing.

"Well... I'll let you get your rest and I will text you the plan for tomorrow" he said.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes... tomorrow is Friday, date number one" he said. Oh right.

"Oh right"

"I'm also documenting my life for a new Netflix show and wanted to know if it's okay to have them tag along?" he asked. A reality TV show? Like Keeping Up With The Kardashians? More like Keeping Up With Cameron.

"Uhh...yea...of course" I say. It's not like I was going to say no.

"Good, I'll text you tomorrow! Night Melanie" he said.

"Night... Cameron" I said and we get off the phone. A weekend date with Cameron Dallas? I'm still indisbelief.