9. (We're Not Dating!)

Cameron stares at me then takes a breath. "I didn't mean to be mean, I apologize" he said.

"You're fine" I say continuing to eat my food. The rest of the night Cameron and I stayed off the topic of Jack Gilinsky and enjoyed our night together.

"I leave for my tour tomorrow, it's just one state for right now but I'll be back on Wednesday" Cameron says as he stands up. I think it's cute that he's telling me what he's doing and when he'll be back.

"Where you going again?" I asked standing up

"To Colorado" Cameron says coming over to grab my hand. "I'm hoping to hit the slopes or something while I'm there"

"You should!" I say holding his hand as we walk to the elevator.

"Do you have any plans?" he asked.

"Just a couple of meetings my manager has for me"

"For what?"

"Not sure yet" I smile at him and he presses the button to take the elevator tonight.

"Well I can call you or text you whenever... you know if you want me too" he says and the elevator opens and I smile at him.

"I would like that" and we step on the elevator. I turn around to see the Netflix crew getting on the elevator too. Okay then... "Thank you Cameron... for tonight. It was amazing, I enjoyed your company and the food"

"Of course, anytime" he says smiling at me. On our way down I started thinking of the 4 breadsticks that sat on the table. I didn't want to see greedy and take them because I already had 6 tonight, but they were so good. "What are you thinking about?" he asked and I looked over at him.

"What?"

"I can tell you're thinking about something. You have this stare and you're smiling" Creepy that he's staring at me.

"Nothing, I just had fun tonight" I say laughing. We walk back to Cameron's car and he gets the door for me and I get in. Cameron gets in and starts the car and we head back to my apartment. This date was really nice and he's actually more funny in person.

"So we should talk about the headlines and stuff" he says and I look over at him. "The news, and people... like TMZ will start to make up things..."

"Like we're dating" I say knowing where this is going. He glances over at me and looks back to the road.

"Yea... things like that. So I just wanted to let you know and don't get mad because we both know they aren't true" he says.

"Right" I stare ahead. I'm not mad am I? Was that him saying he doesn't want to date me? No. Yes? Maybe? I shouldn't be mad, I should not even be thinking about this or us. It was just friends going on a date and kissing, right? "When does your Netflix show air?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Soon... just adding a few more episodes before we put it up" he says. I take a deep breath and think about our first embarrassing date. When we got back to my apartment, Cameron walked me inside, gave me a kiss and watched me walk to the elevator. Things are going slow but I'm sure it'll start to pick up. I go upstairs to my apartment to see the girls still in there all spread out over my bed.

"Umm... hello?" I said turning on the lights. The girls were dead asleep and I laugh. I get out my phone and took a picture of them and posted it on my snapchat. I went to take a shower and came out realizing I wouldn't be able to fit on the bed, I went to sleep on my couch and called it a night. The following morning I was awaken by loud talking and the smell of food.