14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)

The answer is...YES.

Ugh, I hate this feeling. Just looking at him and being basically crazy over him for so long. Then he screws up, kisses me and I fall right back into the trap.

"Okay..." I manage to say and he smiles at me. He opens the fridge to grab two waters and then puts out his hand. I grab it and we make our way out the kitchen, who's going to clean up all the water on the floor? When we get to his bedroom, Cameron goes into his bathroom and brings me out a dry towel. I laugh and dry my face then wrapped my hair.

"Do you want to change?" Cameron says taking off his shirt. I finally saw the front of his stomach and it took me a minute for me to make eye contact with him. I look down at his Drake shirt. Melanie you are not going to use another one of his shirts, anyways it wasn't that wet.

"No... I'm fine" I say lifting the blanket up. I wonder if he really was going to sleep in Christian's room. I've never slept in the same bed as a guy before. Well, I slept in the same bed as my dad before when I was little, but that doesn't count.

"Do you want me to stay in another room?" he asked. I look at him and he stands shirtless on the other side of the bed. I smile and shake my head no and he smiles. Cameron cuts of the light and gets under the blanket and we both laid down. There was a gap in between us and we both faced upwards staring at the ceiling. I'm sleeping next to Cameron Dallas like how do you take this in. Part of me wants to cuddle up next to his amazing body and hold onto him. The other part wants to be at home not in this position because I don't know how to feel about him. "You think too much" Cameron says. I look over and he's staring at me. Can people really hear my thoughts? Because I'm starting to think they can. I smile then turned over so my back is facing him.

"Night Cameron"

"Night Melanie" he says and I fall asleep. The following morning when I woke up, I had totally forgot I spent the night at Cameron's. I never told Nessa I wasn't coming home, I don't even know where I put my phone when I got here. My eyes flutter open and I was facing to the side Cameron was sleeping but there was no Cameron. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked over to grab my water but instead an older women in an all-black outfit was staring at me.

"Who are you?" she says angry.

"Umm... who are you?" I say, I wanted to say why were you watching me sleep you freak. She laughs and shakes her head.

"Do you do this often, sleep in guys beds?" Is she implying I'm a whore? I'm still kind of sleepy and really confused. We hear the toilet flush and Cameron walks out of the bathroom...still shirtless I must add... and looks at us.

"Rachel" he says fast.

"Oh GOD!" she said putting her hand on her head. "Please tell me you at least used a condom"

"What?" I protested.

"Rachel, calm down. Nothing happened, could I talk to you downstairs?" Cameron asked.

"And leave her up here by herself, with all your valuable things?" Is she implying that I'm a thief too?

"Who the hell are you?" I say angry.

"Rachel stop! Go downstairs!" Cameron shouts. Rachel leaves the room and Cameron looks at me. "I'll be right back" I nod my head. Cameron leaves shutting the door. Who was that women? I know it wasn't his mom because I know what his mom looks like. I get up and went to the bathroom to pee. I wash my hands and looked in the mirror to see how awful I looked. I tied my hair up in a really messy bun. Then splashed water on my face to clean of the remainder of my make-up then dried my face with the towel Cameron gave me last night. I walk out the bathroom, grabbed my clothes that were now on the ground and walked out his bedroom.