8. (What's a Gilinsky?)

I went to my apartment and I didn't want to go to Nessa's and tell the girls what all we did tonight. I wanted to take it in all for myself. After my shower, I decided to go to bed and replay everything that happened tonight. It was honestly something out of a movie....or book. The next morning I woke up from pounding on my door. I get up and run to the door and open it, and Ness, Tana and Lynd barge in.

"Thanks for telling us you got home safe" Lyndsey said.

"I was with Cameron?" I proclaimed.

"So... he's cute but he could still kidnap you or some shit" Tana says plopping down on my couch.

"So what happened?" Nessa asked. I told them everything Cameron did and what was said and even when we kissed. We all were freaking out. "Okay so what does this mean?"

"I'm not sure, he's taking me out again. We're going to a fancy dinner, so I need an outfit" I said.

"Are we going shopping?" Tana asked.

"Let's do it and I'mhungry" I say. After we stop by Starbucks to get a snack we head to the mallto pick me an outfit out to wear tonight.

We were walking towards Urban Outfitters when I look down to see my phone was ringing and it was Cameron calling

We were walking towards Urban Outfitters when I look down to see my phone was ringing and it was Cameron calling. "Guys, I'll catch up" I said. The girls smile at me and went inside the store. "Hello?"

"Hey Melanie" Cameron said.

"Hey Cameron" I say smiling. Hopefully, he's not calling to cancel on me because that would blow.

"What are you doing right now?" he asked.

"At the mall, you?"

"Shopping for our date tonight?" he says and I laugh. "I am at a meeting, we're on a break and I just wanted to call you and tell that I'll pick you up at 8pm tonight"

"Okay, I'll be ready"

"Good, I'll see you tonight then" he says.

"Tonight, bye Cameron" I said.

"Bye" he said and we get off the phone. I started to freak out and jump around because it amazes me that I'm going out with Cameron... yet again! I stop jumping when I realize I hit someone.  I look over and their pretzel bites spilled all over the ground.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry" I said picking up some of the bites and putting them in my hand.

"You're fine" someone said laughing.

"Could I buy you some—" I start to say standing up when I realize who I bumped into. I look at his dark hair and his smolder and my mouth drop. Jack Gilinsky.

"Your Melanie right?" he said.

"Yes, and you're Jack Gilinsky" I said and he smiles. He puts out the cups which was holding the other pretzel bites and I place the pretzel bites back in the cup. "Again, I'm sorry, let me buy you some more" I said and he dumps the cup in the trashcan.