7. (Take A Ride in LA)

Cameron was holding a bouquet of flowers and talking to a guy outside.

"How'd he know I was here?" I asked.

"I kinda tweeted and snapchatted we were here" Nessa said and they started laughing. Cameron makes eye contact with me and I turn around. I lean my head on my hands on the table.

"Is he coming in?" I asked.

"Yes" all three of them said. Great.

"Melanie" Cameron said and I turn around and look at him.

"Hey Cameron" I said.

"Can we talk?" I stare at him and stares at me.

"Sure" I get up and follow Cameron out the restaurant. When we got outside Cameron turns around and looked at me.

"So about me cancelling today..." he said.

"No... I get it, you wanted to go to the beach"

"I didn't go to beach?" he said looking at me sideways.

"But you tweeted you were going to the beach?" I wasn't crazy was I? I did see it?

"I said it was a great day to go to the beach, but I didn't go" he said staring at me. Oh. Who the hell tweets about that and not go? "Here these are for you" Cameron hands me the bouquet of flowers. "I had a last minute photo shoot I had to do today and my manager made me go, that's why I had to cancel. I saw you were here and wanted to make it up to you" Cameron says moving over. Two LA bikes stud on bike stands. "How about it? Wanna take a bike trip around Los Angeles?" he said. I haven't rode a bike in years but wow this is so romantic. But why does he always have to ruin when I'm about to eat? "And I packed us a picnic of chick-fil-a...so?" I stare at him in "awe". Now this is the Cameron Dallas I know.

"I would love that" I said smiling like a dork. "Let me go and tell my friends, and thank you for the flowers" I turn around and walked back into the restaurant. I got to the table and they all smiled at me. "Stop" I say starting to laugh.

"What he say?" Tana asked.

"He's taking me on a bike ride and a picnic. Nessa can you take these back to the apartment?" I asked giving her the flowers.

"Of course" she says as she takes the flowers.

"Tell us all about it tonight. Now hurry and go before he changes his mind" Lynd said and I laugh and rushed back out to Cameron.

"You ready?" he asked going towards the bike.

"I haven't rode a bike in awhile, so I'll be having some trouble" I laugh getting on the bike.

"I'll take care of you" he said staring at me. I smile at him and started peddling. We started riding our bikes around the city, Cameron was posting us on his snapchat and even tho I looked completely ridiculous, I was having so much fun. Cameron was dancing on his bike, rapping on his bike, then he did no hands. He was something to look at it. When we got to the park, we parked our bikes and walked to the field. "Don't hate me, but I forgot a blanket" he said.

"It fine" I say as I sit down on the grass. Cameron sits down next to me and hands me my food. It was cold but I knew he meant well by doing this.

"Saw your vlog" Cameron says breaking the silence. I look over at him and he was staring ahead then slowly looks over at me. "Let's forget yesterday happened"

"I agree" knowing I was going to forget about it anyways.

"So..." Cameron says as he places his hand on my thigh pretending to slap me then look at me. "Tell me about yourself" he said.

"What do you wanna know?"

"Your family, your favorite color, favorite movie, show, song? I wanna know you" and he stares at me with his soft eyes.

"Well Mr. Dallas, my parents are divorced, I have an older brother who lives in Ohio where I'm from. My favorite color is red, my favorite movie is 10 Things I Hate About You. My favorite show is probably One Tree Hill and my favorite song as of right now is... I don't know actually" I say and started laughing and he joins me.

"Long way away from home. And I've never seen that movie or that show" he says and I dropped my mouth.

"You're lying!" and Cameron starts laughing.

"No I'm serious, never seen those"

"Well we are just going to have to watch it" I say eating another fry. "Tell me about you" and he stares at me.

"I have a mom and sister. My dad left us when we were younger. I'm from Cali, my favorite color is blue. My favorite movie is whatever movie I feel like watching. That 70s show is my favorite show and my favorite song is anything with Drake" he says and I smile at him. The rest of the time Cameron and I shared facts about each other and little things that bugged the shit out of us and tonight it all went well! Why we were walking back to our bikes, it was pretty dark. Cameron grabs ahold of my hand and we continue to walk. "I hope I got to redeem myself"

"Me too" I say and we laugh as we reached the bikes.

"Melanie" Cameron says as he tugs my arm. I turn around to look at him and Cameron places his left hand on my waist and his right arm on my cheek. Cameron Dallas is about to kiss me. He leans in and I close my eyes and that's when I felt Cameron press his lips against mine. I take ahold of hips and he continues to kiss me. I'm kissing Cameron Dallas right now. Cameron backs up and I open my eyes and we're both smiling at each other. "I've had better" Cameron says and I dropped my mouth.

"Yea right..." I say and we both laugh. We both got back on the bikes and rode it to where he picked them up. We walked up to Cameron's black SUV truck and that when I realize the Netflix crew was following us the whole time. Glad I didn't notice them. Cameron holds onto my hand the rest of the way back to my apartment. When we get there he walks me in like he did yesterday, this time he yanks my arm back so I fly back into his arms. Cameron kisses me again and I couldn't help but laugh and look down.

"I'll be to pick you up tomorrow night, we're going out to dinner. And no it's not Chick-fil-a, it's more classy" he said.

"I can't wait" I was cheesing so hard. Cameron stares at me and a smirk crosses his face.

"Night Melanie"

"Night" I turn around and went to click the up arrow and took the elevator up to my floor. This time, I didn't glance back to see if Cameron was still there.