13. (The Sleepover)

Cameron stares at us and that's when I saw Nessa appear from behind him. She was smiling but her face drops when she sees me. Cameron bites his lip and disappears in the crowd at the party. I look over at Jack and he looks at me.

"Thanks for everything Jack, I'm going to go... with my friends" I say.

"Of course, go ahead. Please" he said. I think we both didn't know what to say each other. I walk over to Nessa and she stares at me.

"Glad you had fun" Nessa said smirking and I smile. "So are Tana and Lyndsey" she adds on. I look over at our friends dancing with each other as the DJ spins and Nessa and I laugh.

"What's Cameron doing here?" I asked looking at her.

"I kind of... invited him. He was really bummed Melanie and I felt bad for him"

"You felt bad for him? When he played me over?" I laughed.

"He apologize and you need to get over it. You're fine, you didn't die" Nessa said rolling her eyes. Ugh... I'm so stubborn I get so annoyed when I know someone else is right.

"Good thing he saw Jack and I kiss" I said and Nessa dropped her mouth.

"No way... you kissed Jack?" we laugh and I shake my head yes. I guess I didn't die and I was taking it too far and the least I could do is forgive Cameron. I walk around the party and couldn't find him anywhere. He probably did leave. I mean, I would of. I go outside where there were more people and the crew people putting cameras and lighting utensils in the truck. I look down to see someone walking towards the gate. I jog down the hill to see Cameron on the phone.

"Cameron!" I shout. He turns around and sees me and stops. I hurried up to him and he gets off the phone. "Hey" I say kind of out of breath.

"You can go back to your party its fine" he said kind of annoyed. I move my hair out of my face and stared at him.

"It's a music video, I was playing his girlfriend in the music video, soo..." I stare at him.

"The kissing part was part of the video?"

"I mean we all improvise" I joked and he stares at me. "Don't question me on what I'm doing. It's work... you understand" I say referring back to how he used me to get more ratings.

"Melanie, I apologized. I don't know what else you want me to do. I did it, it happened, it's over, I'm sorry"

"Yea I know. I accept your apology"

"You do?" he looks at me like I was playing a trick on him.

"Yes, so we can move on from it" and he smiles and look down.

"I'll like that"

"Me too, so come back into the party, they play Drake over and over again" I say. He looks back at me then the house then back at me. He rolls his eyes and follows me back in. Nessa, Tana and Lynd were in the back dancing with each other and I couldn't help but to laugh. Tana makes eye contact with me and I tell her to come here. The girls all grab hands and made their way over to us.

"You look so HOT!" Tana yells and I smile.

"So do you" I say and we laugh and I look over at Cameron. "Girls, Cameron. Cameron this is Nessa, Lyndsey and Tana" I said and Tana continues to dance.

"Nice to meet you" Cameron said shaking their hands.

"You too" Nessa shouts.

"You're really HOT" Lyndsey says loud and we laugh.

"If you hurt her, I'll cut off your balls" Tana says and my eyes widen. What the heck is wrong with them?

"They kind of had a few drinks before they came here" Nessa said answering my question. I rolled my eyes and laugh. "We're going to go and dance" Nessa grabs onto Tana and Lyndsey.