5. (The TERRIBLE Date)

I look down at my phone and Cameron (who is now saved in my phone) said he was outside. I texted him back.

M: Coming.

I grab my purse and took the elevator down. Is this really happening? Maybe Ashton Kutcher will pop out and say you're on PUNK'D! That'll be more realistic then me actually going on a date with Cameron Dallas. When I got off the elevator on the lobby floor, Cameron was sitting on the couch on his phone. Abort. Abort. Abort. You weren't ready to see him this fast.

"Melanie... hey" Cameron said. Caught. I smile and walked over at him.

"Hey"

"You look really nice" he said staring at me.

"Thank you, so do you" Cameron was wearing black skinny jeans and a grey shirt that was kinda torn. I guess it's a Yeezy shirt.

"Thank you, you ready?" Cameron says and he puts out his hand.

"Yes" I take his hand and we started walking out the lobby. It's not a big deal, it's not like I'm holding Cameron's hand or anything. But I am.

"So, I have a driver just because the producers want us to sit next to each other and they can have the cameras on us. I know its super confusing, but I promise I will make everything fun" he said laughing and I joined.

"Okay, that fine. I'm excited"

"Good, so am I" he said smiling at me. We reached this black SUV truck and Cameron opens the door for me. I get in and slid over and Cameron gets into the car and shuts the door. "Guys this is Melanie, Melanie meet the team" he said.

"Hello" I said at the camera man who was holding the camera up at me on the passengers side.

"Sir we're ready" Cameron tells the driver. The driver starts up the car and we were on our way. "Do you do anything else right now other than YouTube?" he asked.

"As of right now, no. But later hopefully"

"What would you like to do?" he asked.

"I want to write and direct" I said smiling.

"No modeling?" he said. How do I tell Cameron stop acting like Cameron? I laugh and look down.

"Umm... excuse me if you could lean a little forward, the sun is making a glare" the camera man said.

"Oh... okay" I said leaning forward. This is awkward. I'm basically on a date with Cameron and his team.

"Would you like to be on my snapchat?" he asked pulling out his phone.

"Yea, let's do it" I leaned over towards Cameron and he smelled amazing. I could literally sink my nose in his chest and just fall asleep. He faces the camera to us.

"What kind of filter do you want to go with?"

"Hmm..." I said looking

"Probably the dog right? All girls love the dog filter" he said and I start laughing.

"You're right" he wasn't because I personally like the ones that distort your face and change your voice. He clicks the dog filter and the filter showed up and he started recording. "Hey everyone here with this beautiful girl-----"

"Melanie" I said filling in my name.

"And we are going outttttttt" Cameron starts to howl like a dog and I laugh and the video ends. He starts laughing. "Do you like it?" He shows me his phone and damn we look good together.

"Yes, post it" I say leaning back.

"Excuse me can you turn it up" Cameron asked the driver. The driver turns up the radio and a Drake song, "Best I Ever Had" was on. The throwback was real. I look over at Cameron and he looks over at me and smiles. "You like Drake?" he asked.