2. (Did he just ask me out?)

Nessa and I lived in the same apartment building, but we didn't live with each other. Nessa came back to my apartment and we stayed in my room watching some re-runs of The Walking Dead. Nessa was busy away texting on her phone and I decided to check my twitter. Maybe Cameron said something about me? That's far fetch but it won't hurt to look, right?

Scroll, scroll, scroll, click!

Nothing.

I kinda hoped I was going to have a Cinderella moment and he was going to search all over the town to see who the shoe fits? In our case, who likes the mango smoothie? In that case, probably 95% of LA would be his Cinderella.

"This a cute photo of you and Cameron" I snap back into reality and Nessa was showing me her phone. Someone took a picture of Cameron and I outside of Smoothie King.

"Wow look how many favorites and retweets" I said staring at the picture.

"Right, cute" I gave Nessa back her phone and she gets up from my couch.

"Alright, well I have a whole lot of videos to go edit so I'll see you tomorrow. Love you" she said leaving the room.

"Love you" I shout back but she already had left. Nessa wasn't making a big deal about me and Cameron talking because honestly it wasn't a big deal. I need to get over it. But it still was Cameron fuckin Dallas. The following day, I was shooting a Q&A video for my YouTube channel. I'm still a rising Youtuber so, this was my first Q&A video and I was excited. My friends sent me questions via twitter and I answered them on video. I was about 3 minutes into the video and this question popped up.

@MeetMel Would you ever date Cameron Dallas?

That tweet actually got a few favorites. I decided to answer it honestly on camera.

"Would I date Cameron Dallas? I'm not sure what you're asking? Like would I go on a date with him? Or would I like say let's be boyfriend and girlfriend right away? Probably yes to a date, but no to being his girlfriend right away because we don't even know each other" I said and moved on to the other questions. After I was done with the video, I started editing because I actually didn't really have anything to do today. I decided to post the video tonight because it's like why not? When 10pm hit, I went over to Nessa's apartment and we decided to order some post-mates then called it a night and I stayed at her place. The following day, after lunch, Nessa and I were live broadcasting on YouNow because we love talking to everyone on the internet. Lots of people were asking when Tana Mongeau, and Lyndsey Anastasia were going to be here because we promised everyone lots of videos with them. (They are other Youtubers, if you don't know).

DamnDebbiiee: Nessa are you ever going to release a single or something?

Nessa said as she read the comments and started laughing. Nessa would sing a little on her snapchat but kept telling everyone that she will not go into music because she doesn't want to. I think she should but Nessa is her own person and she will never change her mind for no one. I lean back on the bed and got on my phone and started texting my mom. Yes, the glamorous life of being a Youtuber. When you see us on Snapchat not doing anything, that's only because we are actually not doing anything.

"Cameron Dallas asked Melanie out?" Nessa said.

"One day" I say and started laughing.

"No... everyone is literally commenting saying he asked you out"

"What?" I come back to the computer and read the comments and they were coming fast and in all caps.

"Go check your twitter" Nessa said and we started laughing. I go on my twitter and go to my verified mentions to see not only did Cameron Dallas follow me but he tweeted me.

@MeetMel You left without saying bye the other day? Make it up to me and let me take you out? Check DMs

"Get the hell outta here" I started laughing and Nessa is looking at me with her big eyes. There is no way this is real. I go back to the camera. "Guys... he's obviously getting hacked, chill out" I said.

"Give me your phone" Nessa says as she snatches my phone. I leaned over her shoulder and she goes to my DMs.

Cameron Dallas.....click

Message: Hey MELANIE! I didn't even get a chance to ask you for your name the other day and found it out by a sweet girl you took a picture with. I was wondering, if you wanted to go out this weekend with me? I've started watching most of your videos on YouTube and I think you would be pretty chill to hang out with.

Nessa and I both look at each other.

"OH MY GOSH MEL" Nessa said and I was more worried than excited. "What?"

"What if he watch my story time of when I clogged the toilet at a party?" I said and Nessa busted out laughing.

"Tell the boy you want to go out with him" Nessa said handing me my phone. I can't believe this is actually happening. I started to type...

Cameron, I would love to.

I lay down on Nessa's bed. Cameron Dallas just asked me out. What do I do now?