4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)

Later on that night Nessa probably FaceTime me around 1am so I guess I should say early the next morning. I was helping her pick out an outfit because she was going to this YouTube event for having a certain amount of subscribers. I told her about this "weekend date" with Cameron.

"It sounds cute" Nessa said as she switches her shirts.

"Yea it does. But Nessa, I've never dated before and now the first date I get in my life is with Cameron Dallas? How do I go about that?" I asked.

"Just be yourself. He obviously likes something about you. You'll be fine, he's a sweetheart" Nessa said looking at herself in the mirror. "Do you like this one?" she asked.

"Nessa...seriously? Wear the black dress I told you to wear. I'm going to bed, I'll talk to you tomorrow" I said.

"Night Mel, love you"

"Love you too" and we get off the phone. I cut off my bedroom light and plug my phone into the charger and laid down. The following morning I called home to my mom, then I called my dad (divorce parents if you can't tell). I'm not living with either one of them but I still have to check in. Annoying right?

"Open the door and tell me I'm pretty" I heard Nessa say outside my apartment. I laugh and get up and I go over to the door and answered it. Nessa was wearing the skin tight black dress I told her to wear. She matched it with some black heels and threw her hair up in a bun. "Damn..." I said and we laugh. "You look really pretty" I said.

"Thank ya, hey did he text you yet?" she asked.

"Nope, been on my phone all morning. Nothing" I said.

"Where do you think he'll take you?"

"How am I supposed to know?" I clapped back and she laugh when her phone dings.

"Uber is here... time to go"

"Okay...well have fun"

"Thanks and if I don't see you before your date tonight... have fun" she says and winks at me.

"Stop being sexual" and we laugh and Nessa leaves. I lock the door look at my phone one last time then went to take a shower. By the time I came out, there a new message laid on my phone. Number not saved. My 'read' is on, so once I open this message, he'll know. I click open...

C: Good morning Melanie

Are you reading it in his voice too? Because I know I am.

M: Morning Cameron

I texted back. I went to go lotion up my legs and sat on my bed staring at my phone.

Ding!

C: Hope you slept well! I'm excited for today, I thought we could catch a movie and maybe go out to eat?

Wow! That sounds perfect! Like that's the most chill thing we could do.

M: Yea, I'm down

Come on Mel! You're down? What the hell... when do you say that! Tell him you slept well and make sure he had a good slumber too. Dumb-ass!

M: I slept well and I hope you had a great sleep too! But a movie and dinner sounds super nice.

Melanie... did you just double text him? What the hell! Now you sound anxious. Great. Anyone else beat themselves up like this?

Ding!

C: Lol, I did. It was nice. So... movie or dinner first?

Does it matter? Let me think...

Dinner then Movie = Talking then Silence

Movie then Dinner = Silence then Talking

What the hell is wrong with you? It's already been a WHOLE two minutes, now you seem like you're not interested.

M: Umm... movie then dinner sounds nice

C: Great! Don't Breathe plays at 2pm at Arclight, you think you will b ready by then?

M: Yes lol

C: Sweet, text me your address and I'll pick you up around 1:30?

M: Sounds good!

C: Cool and remember I have my film crew with me because I'm coming out with a series on Netflix

How did I forget that? I get to embarrass myself to the public eye. So when Cameron calls it off with me, the whole world will know!

M: Got it!

I send him my address and went to get dress.

What to wear? It's a chill kind of date night so I'll wear my blue jean jacket, white tank top and some black leggings. Throw on some Adidas shoes and let me hair hang down. Why not? I went to do my make-up and I did it natural. Ready. I texted Nessa to let her know what was happening but I knew she would be super busy and not able to respond. I pull out my vlog camera because who doesn't want to hear about this?

Vlogging:

Hey everyone, it's a new day and you see I am not with Nessa, that's new. So funny story I have to tell you real quick. Umm... I met Cameron Dallas. Cameron Dallas slid through the DMs and I am about to leave to go on a date with him right now. I know... you all are probably like what? It happened so fast I don't even understand it. So... I wanted to vlog this whole experience but apparently Cameron is already going to have cameras following us because he's shooting a new series that will be out on Netflix. Anyways, if I can I'll pop back in whenever. Oh yea... we're going to see the movie Don't Breathe and out to eat. See ya later.

I shut off my camera. I go back to the bathroom to look at myself one more time and that's when I hear my phone ding. Here we go!

 Here we go!