6. (Strike Three)

When we got to Chick-fil-A we went up to the counter to order and went to sit down. I look up to see Cameron was dead staring at me. Oh boy.

"So your tour... it's the MagCon tour, right?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"You been?"                                         

"No, but that's the only tour I know that you have going on"

"You stalk me or something?" he said smirking.

"No..." I said thinking in my head all those days I would stay up and re-watch his snapchat twenty times, favorite all of his tweets, screenshot every picture on his Instagram.

"What are you thinking about?" Cameron asked and I snapped back to reality to see he was staring at me. Oh no. Was I thinking out loud?

"Nothing" I said sipping my drink. He laughs and stares at me.

"Again... I just wanted to apologize about the movie. I was looking forward to seeing it today with you. Hopefully I can make it up to you and we can still see it some other time?"

"I'd like that" I said smiling.

"Okay got two number ones, with no pickles, and two waffle fries" the Chick-fil-A server said as she slides the tray onto the table. AND GUESS WHAT! The tray hits my drink and it tips over and it spills ALL OVER ME. I didn't scream, I didn't get mad, I didn't even jump on how cold this fruit punch drink was. I simply just stared at my white tank-top covered in red juice. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I'll go get you some napkins" the server said rushing away. I look over to see some people staring and guess who was at the next table over. The Netflix crew. Strike three.

"Melanie..." Cameron starts to say before I stop him.

"Cameron, could you just take me home?" I asked looking at him. He stares at me and shakes his head yes. I slide out of the booth and started heading for the door. When I saw the black SUV truck waiting in the parking lot, I walked over to it and opened the door. The driver looks over at me.

"Are you guys going to stay in a place longer than 30 minutes?" the driver joked. I kinda ignored him because I was irritated. I had the right to be. This date hasn't even been longer than 4 hours and it was probably the worst day ever! Cameron gets in the car and the Netflix crew gets in. I stared out the window, trying not to make eye contact with anyone. I think Cameron realized how annoyed I was and didn't say anything the whole ride back to my apartment.

When we got back to my place, I say good-bye to the Netflix team and got out the car. Cameron walks me inside the hotel lobby. Oh my gosh! Is he trying to walk me up to my room? My rooms not clean!

"Today didn't go as I planned" he said stopping and I turn around.

"Same, but it's fine" I say trying to smile at him. Maybe he could make it better. I've seen too many movies, isn't this the part where he's supposed to kiss me? Of course he doesn't want to kiss you, you look disgusting. And why would he kiss you? You guys hardly held a conversation? He stares at me and puts his hands in his pockets. This is awkward "I'll see you tomorrow" he says.

"Right..." I turn around and started for the elevator. I click the up arrow and glance back to see he was still staring at me. I shoot my head back as the elevator opens and got in. By the time I turn around, Cameron was walking out of the lobby. The elevator door shuts and I take it up to my floor. Tonight was...Horrific!

When I got upstairs to my apartment, I pulled out my vlogging camera and went to the bathroom. I turned the camera towards the mirror so you could see the red stain on my white tank-top.