23. (I'm Going To Jail)

All the guys were yelling and riding their skateboards down the aisle towards the stage. I stand frozen. My feet literally could not leave the floor. I'm inside the Staples Building! I'm inside the building where there are concerts, award shows, basketball games, conventions, you name it. The Staple Center is the Madison Square Garden of Los Angeles. The BET Awards were just held here like a couple of months ago.

"Babe" Cameron says standing in front of me. I couldn't even look at him I was in disbelief.

"I lied, they want us to go to jail" Lyndsey said.

"I can't believe I don't have my phone" Tana says running down the aisle up to the stage.

"Melanie?" Nessa says.

"We just broke inside the Staples Center..." I say staring at all the guys yelling, laughing and riding their skateboards around the stage.

"MI CASA ES SU CASA" someone shouts and I turn around and Carter opens the door. He gets on his skateboard and rides down the aisle up towards the stage.

"And you said you've done this before?" I say looking at Cameron.

"Yes" he says staring at me.

"Mel, we're already in" Nessa said.

"It'll be stupid to leave, let's just have fun Melanie" Lyndsey says walking down the aisle. I look at Nessa and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I said following Lyndsey down the aisle up to the stage. I cannot believe I am in the Staples Center. I've always wanted to be in here but with other people of course watching someone like Usher perform not watching young men skateboard.

"You mad at me?" Cameron ask walking next to me.

"No" I say.

"Do you trust me?" he asked getting in front of me.

"Yes" I say and he smiles. "I'm fine, go skateboard or whatever" I say laughing and he laughs. He bends down and kisses me then jumps onto the stage.

"Melanie, on a scale to one to ten how much do you hate me?" Carter asked staring at me.

"A solid eleven" I say and everyone starts laughing.

"Tana I don't think that's how you're supposed to ride the skateboard" Lyndsey says and we turn to see Tana sitting on the skateboard going down the aisle and we start laughing.

"No try it" Tana says giving it to Lyndsey and she tries and fails miserably and we started laughing harder.

"YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE IN HERE" someone shouts and that's when I knew it. I'm going to jail. Everyone gets quiet and I turn around to see Jack and Jack both laughing riding their skateboards down to the stage.

"Don't do that" Nessa says looking at them and they laugh at her.

"Glad the OG's could made it" Carter said doing a manly high-five with Gilinsky and Johnson.

"Of course, it's tradition" Johnson said.

"Where's Madison?" Aaron asked.

"She didn't want to come" Gilinsky said. Right now, I think I rather be with Madison Beer. I look over at Cameron and he was staring at Jack and Jack then looks over at me. He smiles and continues to skateboard.

"Mel, come try" Tana says, I laugh and jog over to them and got on the skateboard and they push me down the aisle. This was fun. I don't do anything reckless with my life, I am always one to follow the rules and it's fun to do something care-free. We were super loud, laughing like crazy, enjoying our time in the Staples Center. We've probably been here for a half an hour when I was so tired of falling off the skateboard, I went to sit down in the front row.