46. (Hoes Over Bros?)

Cameron pulls up to my apartment building and I open the door and look at him.

"You're not coming in?" I asked him.

"I have a fitting to go to" he says looking at me and I stare at him.

"Are you really mad at me that I'm not going as your date?" I asked him.

"No, I'm not" he looks down at his phone then back at me. "I have about fifteen minutes before I have to meet her so do you want me to come upstairs?"

"Alright Cameron" I said getting out the car. I open the back door to get my bags and Cameron comes around to my side and grabs my bags from me.

"Hey, I'm not mad" he says looking at me. I bite my lip and he leans in to kiss me and I smile. Cameron carries my bags up to my room for me. He sets them down in the bedroom and I had texted Jasmine that I was home. Cameron comes behind and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Do you need me for anything else?"

"No you can go" I say and he kisses my cheek. I turn and smile at him and he kisses me again.

"I'm happy we got to meet each other's moms, that's a big step in our relationship, right?"

"Yes, it is"

"Alright, I will text you later on tonight after my fitting babe" Cameron said as we walk down the hall to the front.

"Sounds good" I say and he turns around to look at me.

"I love you" he says and I couldn't help but blush.

"I love you too" I say kissing him and he laughs.

"Bye Mel" Cameron opens the door and I close it and smile. I do love Cameron, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I feel like him saying it to me is not enough. I go to my bedroom starting to clean and put things away when I hear knocking at my door. I hurried to run to it and Jasmine comes in. She holds the envelope in the hair and I scream and take it. I hurried to open it and read.

Dear Melanie Smith,

We are happy to invite you to the Streamy Awards this year! The Streamy Awards is where we celebrate and congratulate internet sensations like yourself. We also would like to announce that you will be one of the nominees for "Upcoming YouTuber." We are so excited to invite you this year. The Streamy Awards will be held at the Microsoft Center in LA Live. We really hope to see you. This invitation is yours and you are also permitted to bring one guest as you wish. Have a great day and let us know if you have any questions!

- The Streamy Awards

"I'M NOMINATED FOR A STREAMY" I shout and Jasmine screams.

"WHAT!" she yells taking the paper from me. She reads the paper in disbelief then looks at me and we started screaming together. I can't believe I'm nominated! I can't believe I'm nominated. "Congrats honey" Jasmine says pulling me into a hug.

"I need to call my parents!" I say running to get to my phone. I stop when I reach my bedroom and thought about Cameron. I thought how heartbroken he was that I wasn't going as his date. I turn around and walk back to the living to look at Jasmine still jumping around. "Jasmine" I said and she looks at me.

"What? Should I go get us alcohol to celebrate?" she laughs and I smile.

"Cameron asked me to be his date to the Streamy's" and she just stares at me.

"Okay and...." I just stare at her. "Mel don't"

"What?"

"Don't go as his date" she says staring at me. She picks up the envelope and puts in my face. "Do you see this? It's your personal invite! You don't need Cameron to go"