Anger Overpowers.

--My POV--

Me: no, if he ever finds out, he’ll freak out. He’s barely over our father’s death, and something else. I don’t want him to worry about something else.

CRAP. You just said something else, and now he’s going to ask you what that something else is.

Seth: wait, what is the something..

I see Paul running outside with Jared and Quil.

Quil: HEY GUYS! *waving towards us *

Me: hey! *wakes up Kola * Hey, Kola, we are here at Emily’s.

His eyes immediately opened, jumped out of my arms, and ran into the house. As he ran passed the 3 boys in front of us, Embry quickly turns around and yells to him, ‘it’s nice to see you too!'

Me: sorry guys, he’s actually really scared of you guys because you guys look scary to him.

I see Paul get an evil look on his face and I start to get really mad because I knew what he was thinking even without turning on the option of listening to his mind.

‘PAUL, DON’T YOU DARE SCARE MY LITTLE BROTHER! IF YOU MAKE HIM CRY, I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF! I DON’T CARE IF YOU ARE MY PACK BROTHER, NO ONE MAKES MY LITTLE BROTHER CRY!’ I yelled in front of his face, shaking, tears running down my face, ready to phase and rip his head off of his body. Just then, Seth pulls me back, Sam comes running out of the house and tells me to go in the forest. I get out of Seth’s grip, run to the forest, stripped my clothes and phased. I thought I phased into a coyote, but I phased into a wolf. That meant that I wasn’t as mad as I thought I was. I was overreacting. The next thing I knew, someone phased. I looked up and saw an unfamiliar wolf. I looked into his eyes, I knew it was Kwoli. He finally phased. Look into my eyes Kaya. And I did as I was told. I looked into his eyes filled with fear, sorrow, and pain. I hated to see him like that. I knew why he did it, because he wanted me to calm down and phase back. I nodded, and went behind a tree, phased and put on my clothes. When I left behind the tree, I saw Kwoli standing there, tears running down his face. I ran to hug him and tell him I’m sorry he had to see that. I didn’t know he was watching. If I knew, I would have stopped myself from becoming so angry. I look behind him and see Kola crying in Seth’s arms while Kiona was crying in Emily’s arms.  

Look what you did Kaya. You made your brothers and sister cry. You have to fix this now. IT WASN’T MY FAULT. IT WAS PAUL’S. I do not care who’s fault it was, you need to apologize for what you did, to everyone. I always have a good side and bad side in my head arguing back and forth. I walked over with Kwoli, and instantly Kola ran into my arms. I caught him, Jolon, I’m so sorry I made you cry. I wasn’t suppose to hurt you, I was just warning Paul so he doesn’t hurt you. I was just looking out for you. I’m sorry Kola. Do you forgive me? He nodded and hugged him tight in my grip. I still heard Kiona crying. I took her from Emily and whispered, I love you Kiona. I’m sorry. Kissed her on the cheek and she stopped crying and giggled.

I can be the sweetest person in the world, but when you make me mad, I can be a monster.

---Seth’s POV---

Paul, you idiot, why did you just give an evil look?

Kaya: ‘PAUL, DON’T YOU DARE SCARE MY LITTLE BROTHER! IF YOU MAKE HIM CRY, I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF! I DON’T CARE IF YOU ARE MY PACK BROTHER, NO ONE MAKES MY LITTLE BROTHER CRY!’

She said that yelling at him, shaking, tears running down her face, ready to phase. The only thing I could do was to grab her wrist and pull her back before she hurts someone. Sam came out of the house and told her to go to the forest to phase. She gets out of my grip on her wrist and runs to the forest. I watch as she disappears into the forest, turn around and see Kwoli and Kola standing there at the doorway, watching us. Immediately Kwoli runs to Paul, looking really angry at him with tears running down his face.

Kwoli: YOU IDIOT! WHY WOULD YOU MAKE MY SISTER MAD? ARE YOU STUPID? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

Paul, being an idiot, steps up into his face,

Paul: IT WAS NOT MY FAULT. GET OUT OF MY FACE. GO CRY WITH YOUR SISTER. *pushes Kwoli to the ground *

Kwoli gets up quickly, shaking, tears running down his face.

Seth: KWOLI, CALM DOWN.

Sam: JACY, GO TO THE FOREST WITH KAYA. YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN, AND YOU NEED TO MAKE HER CALM DOWN. NOW!

He runs and phases. I give Emily Kiona, and saw Kola running towards Paul and pushes him on the legs.

Kola: YOU MADE MY BROTHER AND SISTER MAD. IF I LOSE THEM, I WILL HATE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

Paul: get out of my way squirt. *pushes Kola to the ground *

He started to walk towards Sam and they had a conversation and made Paul calm down.

Me: PAUL, YOU IDIOT. STOP! GROW UP.

I run towards Kola, who was crying, and cradled him in my arms. I turn towards the forest and saw Qahla and Kwoli walking towards us. She immediately grabbed Kola then Kiona. She walked towards Paul as I stood next to her to make sure nothing happens.

Kaya: Paul, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to explode like that. I know you would never do that to Kola. I just overreacted. I was just looking out for my little brother. I never like to see him cry.

Paul: it’s okay. I’m sorry too. I didn’t mean to push Kwoli and Kola to the ground either. I was just mad.

Kaya: YOU WHAT?!

Me: Qahla, don’t do this again. Look into their eyes.

She snapped her head, looked into Kwoli’s, Kola’s, and Kiona’s eyes and she started to calm down.

Kaya: push them down again, and I will make you regret it.

Paul: I know, I know. I’m sorry. I love you Kaya. 

Kaya: hmph. Whatever. Love you too.