You never loved me.

---Seth's POV--- 

I couldn’t help but smile when they all turned around and went back up to the cliff to jump again. She wanted to be alone with me. My love, my life, my girl, my baby, and my everything. She sat up next to me and gave me a half smile. ‘I know I don’t say this enough, but I love you Seth. I really do. You are perfect and flawless. I'd do anything, say anything, BE anything for you. I’m sorry I haven’t been myself lately. It’s just weird that I have Kole around now. It’s just weird that you’re still here with and for me. It’s not like any other boyfriend I had. It’s different and I feel like I take advantage of your love because you’re my imprint. It’s like because you imprinted, you’re FORCED to do all of this stuff. One of the reasons why I never told you I loved you when I imprinted on you, the day we met, was because I was scared. I was scared to get hurt again. You don’t know how many times I had someone say they love me and promised me they would never leave, then all of a sudden, they are gone. I don’t blame them, I’m a horrible person, or so I’ve been told. I don’t want to force you into something you don’t want to be in. I know you can’t take back an imprint, but if you could, would you?’

‘No no no, Kaya. I love you with all my heart, body, and soul. I would never take back my imprint. I love you and I want you to believe me. Forget all those assholes who hurt you in the past. I’m in your present and forever in your future. I would be nothing without you in my opinion. I promise I will never leave you or hurt you in any way. I promise I’ll always be there for you. I promise I’ll be the best boyfriend in the world. I’ll be here, by your side, so you don’t have any more fears, and no more crying. Please believe me.’ I begged her.

Kaya: I believe you. I just, you know, feel like, you loving me is wrong. You know, a mistake.

Me: if loving you is wrong, than I don’t want to be right.

Kaya: you are too perfect for me. You deserve better.

Me: I think I should be saying that. You are too perfect for ME, Kaya.

Kaya: you treat me like I’m a princess. Like I’m perfect.

Me: because you are Kaya. And you are a princess. And you should be treated like one. I have to ask though. Why are you questioning my love for you?

Kaya: I don’t know. It’s just, ever since the night of the fight, it’s the only thing I thought about.

Me: why? Do you not trust me? Do you not believe me? Do you doubt my love for you?

Kaya: I don’t know?

Me: you don’t know? Why would you even say that?! Why did all of a sudden, you thought about that?

Kaya: it’s just,

Me: are YOU regret loving me?

Kaya: NO, NO,

Me: than what? Why would you suddenly ask me if I would take back an imprint, if I could?

She just sat there, staring out into the ocean. Then it hit me, ‘You want to take back an imprint, DON’T YOU? That’s why you asked me! Am I right? Of course I’m right. Why would you even ask that if you never thought of it. You regret loving me Kaya?’

Kaya: I didn’t say,

Me: you didn’t have to say anything for me to know the truth. If that’s how you feel, then fine. Goodbye Kaya Hunt.

I stood up and angrily walked away, ignoring her calls of my name and telling me to stop. How can she regret loving me? Why would she take back an imprint? Why would she even think about that? I thought she loved me. I thought she wanted to be with me. Is that why she never promised me anything? Because she was doubting her love? OF COURSE, I should’ve known. I’m so stupid for believing her. I THOUGHT SHE LOVED ME. That last line was all I thought about on the way home. My eyes were red with tears running down my face. I didn’t want to feel this pain, I didn’t want to be hurt like this. I walked in the house and went straight to my room. I slammed my door and locked it. Plopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling telling myself, I met her. I imprinted on her. I loved her. I made her mine. I protected her. I promised her. I didn’t hurt her. I stood up for her. I was there for her. I was the perfect bestfriend for her. I did anything for her. I gave everything to her. And what do I get in return? Regret from her. Gawd, why am I so stupid and naïve? Oh yeah, because she is a coyote and she probably manipulated me to do stuff for her. I’m dumb. Wow, that’s great. What a waste.

I finally got the strength to sit up on my bed, take out my phone, and text her….

--My POV—

He thinks I want to take back an imprint. He thinks I don’t love him. He thinks I’m doubting his love for me. WHY DID I JUST DO THAT? Why am I so stupid? Why did I just ruin something special with someone so important in my life? Why was I so curious? Why am I such a big mouth? I walked home and lie on my stomach. Then I heard my phone ring. It was Seth. It was a text message.

Seth: I loveD you. You don’t love me. You never loved me.  That’s that. I want you to know that I HATE you now. You hurt me. I’m broken. Don’t even try anymore because I know the truth. P.S. You are UNinvited to the party.

Everyone is right. I am a horrible person. I ruin EVERYTHING. I ruined our day, I ruined our alone time, I ruined our relationship/friendship, I ruined his day, I ruined his birthday, and I ruined would could have been. I should just go home and let him chill for a while. NO. YOU CAN’T JUST SIT THERE AND WAIT FOR HIM TO COME BACK TO YOU. YOU HAVE TO GO GET HIM. You know what, yeah. I need to go get the love of my life back. I need to prove to him that I DO love him. I quickly jumped up and ran to Seth’s house. Sue opened the door, and I ran to Seth’s room, knocking and tell him to open the door. NO. GO AWAY. I AM NOT OPENING THE DOOR. Is all I got.

‘Fine, if you don’t want to open the door, then you don’t have to. I’m not going to force you. I just want you to hear me out. I really do love you Seth. And I’m going to prove it to you until the day I die.’ I left his house and went straight home. I regret that one question that ruined everything. I regret it, so much. I’m such a big idiot. I just messed up, big time.

It was 5 and my family was getting ready to go to Seth’s party. Kole was even invited. And I’m pretty sure Alana was invited earlier. I guess I’m alone tonight.

Mom: Why don’t you want to go anymore honey? Seth’s going to be really disappointed..

Me: I don’t feel good. I think he’ll understand.

Mom: are you sure you’re going to be okay here alone?

Me: I’ll survive. Go, go have fun. See you guys later on tonight.

She walked away, and Kole, Kwoli and Alana stood in front of me.

Kwoli: what’s really going on? Why don’t you want to go all of a sudden?

Me: we got into a big fight today. And I am uninvited to the party.

Alana: if you aren’t going, than I’m not going!

Me: NO! You are going! You know why!

She smiled and nodded. They all left the house and I walked back up to my room. I sat on my bed, staring across the room, a wrapped birthday present for Seth. I sighed and pushed a pillow against my face, as I screamed into it. I. Am. A. Mess. All of a sudden, I hear a knock on my door. I run down to go get it and I open it. ‘What are you doing here?!’