I'm going. She's gone.

--My POV--

I walked out and never looked back. I walked home and saw Alana sitting on the couch. Everyone else in the house, were gone.

Alana: Kai,

Me: Lan, what’s wrong?

Alana: I’m going back to LA. I’m sorry, but I have to go back to school. I have to go back. I miss my house. I miss my family there. I miss the sun! I want to stay here with Embry but we talked it over. He says he’s letting me move back, if you approve.

Me: of course you can go back Alana. I’m not going to stop you.

Alana: THANK YOU.

Me: under one condition.

Alana: which is?

Me: you have to take me with you.

Alana: Kai,

Me: please. It’ll make my life so much easier. Please, I’ll do anything. I’ll take care of my baby when I give birth. I’ll get a job and pay rent. I’ll get an education. I’ll clean the house when you are gone. Please, I just don’t want to stay here anymore.

Alana: I’ll let you go, IF your family lets you go.

Right when she said that, the whole family walked in. Great, something else to tell them.

Me: mom, I’m going to LA. I’m moving to LA actually. I’m going to go with Alana. Please let me go. I don’t want to be here and mope around anymore. I promise I’ll keep in touch every day, I promise I’ll visit as soon as possible, I promise I’ll do anything you want me to do, as long as you let me leave this place.

Mom: is that what you really want to do?

Me: yes mom. I can’t stay here anymore. Everywhere I go, I think of a memory, and the memory turns into a nightmare, then it turns into a pain.

Mom: of course you can go honey. I saw the bags you packed last night. I’m just glad you told me where you were going.

Me: how do you guys feel about this? Kwoli, Kola, Kole, Kiona?

Kwoli: just, be safe. Call every day. And visit as soon as possible.

Kola: I’m going to miss you so much! But you were going to leave sooner or later. Yes, you can go.

Kole: you need it. I’ll stay here and take care of the family. I promise I will.

Kiona: goooohhhh.

I smiled and kissed each and everyone on the forehead.

Me: when do we leave?

Alana: Midnight.

I ran upstairs and got everything ready. I went through my closet, my drawers, and my cabinets to see if I forgot something. I didn’t. I guess this is my last goodbye until I come back. It was 4 PM. I had to go tell Emily, Sam, Leah, and Embry, that I’m going with Alana. When I got to Emily’s house, the ones I needed to talk to, were there. They were the only ones there.

Me: are you guys the only ones here?

They all nodded and I proceeded.

Me: okay, well, Alana is going back to LA tonight, and I’m going with her. I’m sorry, but I have to leave. I can’t take it here anymore. My fights with Seth, need to stop. This is the only way I’ll forget it. I promise I’ll keep in touch every day, I’ll take pictures for you to know what’s going on once in a while. I promise to be safe. I promise to give the baby everything. I promise to tell the baby about you guys every day. I promise I’ll visit as soon as possible. But until then, this is the last time I’ll see you guys for a while.

They all head tears running down their faces. They hugged me and told me to be safe and be good. I told them they can’t tell ANYONE where I was. I wanted them to think I went missing or I ran away. It’s better than them knowing where I really am.

Me: oh and Embry? I promise I’ll take care of Alana. You guys can visit, whenever you wish. Just make sure no one knows.

Sam: we’ll send the baby stuff to your house in LA.

They hugged me one last time, and I went straight home. When I went home, I said my goodbyes to my brothers, sister, and mom. I told them not to tell anyone where I was and who I was with. They will find out about the people that knows everything and they’ll know who is totally clueless. Around 7, Alana and I headed to Forks Airport. While we were sitting at the airport, I was rubbing my stomach, thinking about what I’m going to do, and how I’m going to do it. Then I realized, I was about 6 months pregnant. Is it me or was I going crazy? I’m already 6 months pregnant. 

Midnight came and we loaded the plane. I’m starting a new chapter in my life, back in LA. This should be an interesting one. I wonder what all my old friends are going to say when they find out that I got pregnant. Slut. She must’ve been that easy. Slut. 16&pregnant! Slut. Bitch. Skank. Whore. Dumb bitch. Everything started filing my mind with names they would call me. You know what, forget it. It doesn’t matter. I’m going to love this baby, no matter what. With or without Seth, this baby is going to be raised right.

---Seth’s POV---

I woke up the next day and got ready. I went downstairs to the kitchen to see Leah playing with her food. She looked up at me with worried eyes.

Me: hey Leah, you okay?

Leah: uh, yeah. I’m fine. Where you going?

Me: I’m going to the Hunt residence. I want to go talk to Kaya. I messed up big time, and I need to fix it.

Leah: I don’t think,

Me: I’M GOING TO DO IT, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

Leah: you know what? FINE. Don’t let me explain.

She stood up and walked out the house. I ignored her and walked out the house towards Kaya’s house. I was going to apologize to her for every stupid thing I did and said. When I got there, no one opened the door, so I just walked in. I went straight to Kaya’s room, and yes I went to the right room. I knocked on it a couple times and there was no response. I slowly opened it and found it emptied out with just her furniture. I walked around and saw no pictures or frames on the wall, no shoes on the floor, and no clothes in her closet. I opened the drawer that use to hold everything I gave her, and it was empty. I yelled out, KAYA. KAYA WHERE ARE YOU? HELLO? KAYA?!

Then her whole family came into her room.

Mai: she left Seth. She ran away.

Me: she what? Did she leave anything behind? Where could she have gone? Did she leave a note or something? Why aren’t you guys out looking for her? What if she tries to kill herself?

Kwoli: She left nothing behind. No picture, no letter, no note, no nothing.

Mai: there is no point in looking for her,

Kole: she won’t kill herself. She’s already far away. We know she won’t kill herself.

Me: why does this always happen? Why do I always mess up? I just lost the 2 most important people of my life!

Kwoli & Mai & Kole: 2…

Me: Kaya and the baby! I can never forgive myself for this.

Mai: she would want you to move on Seth.

I nodded and just left the room. Tears running down my face. I went straight to Sam’s house. I saw everyone sitting on the couch watching TV, then I saw Leah, and bursted.

Me: WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME SHE LEFT?

Leah: I WAS GOING TO BUT YOU YELLED AT ME! I think that’s why she left in the first place! You never let ANYONE explain anything before you storm off or yell at them in accusation!

Me: is that true? Do I do that a lot?

They all sighed and nodded. I. AM. SUCH. A. BIG. IDIOT. I just lost the two most important people of my life. What am I going to do now? Is this how I’m going to feel forever?