Plans.

--My POV--
11:15 PM. 45 minutes till the fight. Time to think of a plan. What am I going to do? How am I going to do this? How is this all going to work out without having any wolves dead? I wonder.. 2 plans sounds like a good idea.

Midnight came so fast. I was sitting on a huge rock, right where the cliff was. I was waiting till Kole showed up. Everyone was out of town but the pack. Everyone was out having fun. I’m here thinking about life, thinking about what is going to happen, thinking about which plan is actually going to work. I looked at my watch, 11:58 PM. He’s coming. I can feel him here in town. I can hear his heavy breathing. He’s coming closer and closer. I ignored him, and ran my thoughts back on the pack. I started to think to all of them, everyone ready? Stay as far away as possible for now. You’ll know when I need your help. You’ll know when to jump in. I just want you guys to know, if I do die, kill him. If I die, he dies with me. I looked around the trees behind me, and I saw everyone in their wolf form, and my mom in her human form. I looked down at my watch, 12:00 AM. My heart started beating faster, my breathing started becoming heavier, my stomach started turning, and my mind going crazy. I heard something approaching me from afar. I looked up…

---Seth’s POV---

11:00 PM. Me and Leah ran as fast as we could to Sam’s house. Everyone was there. Even the imprintees were here. We came out and Sam finally spoke,

Sam: Everyone ready to fight?

We all nodded. I looked at the pack. Big, tough, and brave. No one wants to lose Kaya. She’s the one I’m willing to die for. If she sacrifices tonight, so am I. If she dies tonight, so will I. Being away from her even for this long, brings me so much sadness. And if she’s gone forever, who knows how long my depression will last, a few months, a few years, or forever.

Kwoli: what if he doesn’t come alone? What if he says he is, but brings the Volturi along?

Mai: well, I guess we’ll have to make a plan.

They made a plan. Where Kaya will be, where Kole will arrive, where the Volturi will probably be hiding, and where we will be hidden and ready to attack. We all stayed put, till it was 11:55 PM. We all ran to the cliff and saw her sitting there. We all phased but Mai. She looked at us, looked at her watch, then it started. Time to go where we were assigned. 

(short, but i'm finally gonna start the fight. YEEEEE. OKAY. enjoiiiiii !!~!~1~!1~!)