TIME. It's time.

--My POV--

The next day Kwoli walked into my room and sat down on my bed as I was reading.

Me: can I help you?

Kwoli: have you ever had that feeling that someone was watching you? Especially while you were sleeping?

Me: yeah, for the past 5 weeks. It’s been creeping me out.

Kwoli: Me too. I’m starting to get scared and suspicious Kaya.

Me: I know, it’s so weird. 2 weeks ago, I even saw a figure at my window. That’s why I haven’t been sleeping at home. It’s been too risky.

Kwoli: You don’t think it’s already time?

Me: NO. THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE.

Kwoli: Okay, okay. But have you also had that feeling that we were suppose to do something, but we forgot?

Me: YEAH, I’ve been trying to remember but it hasn’t come to me, yet.

I thought about Kwoli’s last comment before I remembered what we were supposed to do. My eyes widened as I remembered. Kwoli stared at me with a confused look.

Me: MRS. KIM! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SHOW MOM IF SHE KNEW WHO SHE WAS.

We immediately ran downstairs to the living room where my mom was. She seems so calm, until she saw us and started to worry.

Mom: is everything all right kids? Are you in any trouble what so ever?

Me: no mom. We’re fine. I just want to show you something. Read my mind and tell me if you recognize it.

She read my mind, and as I showed her Mrs. Kim’s face, her eyes widened. She looked shocked and scared at the same time. Then I showed her what I saw a couple nights before outside my window and she became more aware of what might be happening. She walked out of the room telling us to stay put. She went into the kitchen and made a quick phone call. ‘MOM, I’M DYING HERE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. AND YOU’RE ON THE PHONE?!’ I overheard a couple of her words mumbled into the phone. What?! Now? It’s too soon. Are you positive? Yeah, I just… Everything else became a buzz in my ear. Moments later, she comes back with an expression on her face and I felt it was horror.

Kwoli: mom, what’s going on? Are you okay? Who is that? What’s happening?

Mom: it’s time kids. It’s time.

My eyes locked on my mom’s eyes, frozen in place, as my eyes deepened of horror. TIME? I yelled back at my mom. HOW IS IT TIME ALREADY? WE WERE AT SUPPOSED TO HAVE AT LEAST A COUPLE OF MONTHS. NOT A FEW WEEKS! MOM, THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT? She looked at me and shook her head.

Mom: It’s time to tell everyone. At the bonfire, Qahla, you have to tell them.

Me: NO MOM. IT CAN’T BE TRUE. I NEVER SAW THAT IN MY HEAD YET.

Mom: they are making sure you don’t see it. You have to be aware everywhere you go. Who knows when the time comes, but when it does, you guys must be ready. I’m sorry honey, but it has to be like that.

She hugged me and Kwoli. I ran to my room and flopped on my bed and started to over think EVERYTHING. What am I going to do? How am I going to do this? How am I going to tell the pack?! HOW AM I GOING TO TELL SETH! I CAN'T DO THIS TO SETH. NOT WHILE EVERYTHING WAS GOING SO PERFECT! No, this can’t be happening. It’s happening to early. No, no, no, no, no. I refuse to believe it. YOU HAVE TO KAYA. I can’t do this. YES YOU CAN. YOU HAVE TO. IT’S YOUR JOB. This is impossible.

(----WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT? Tell me what you think is going on! ----)
(Should i wait a while to post the next couple chapters? or immediately? Decisions, decisions. BTW, thanks everyone for reading. you guys are awesome. ENJOY~~~)