I refuse to love another girl.

---Seth’s POV---

I thought she was gone. I thought I lost her because of Kole. She’s here, in my arms, safe and sound. She fell asleep on my chest. I was stroking her hair and kissing her head now and then, thinking how luck I am to have her. She could’ve picked any other guy in the world, and she chose you. I smiled as I looked down to her face. My face turned into a frown as I saw tears running down her face. Kwoli walked in the room and saw her face.

Me: what’s she dreaming about Kwoli?

Kwoli: I. uhh, I don’t think I should tell you.

Me: why not?

Kwoli: just drop it. I don’t think that’s what she’s crying about.

Me: then what is she crying about?

Kwoli: Brigid Miller is a coyote. And she told Kaya she imprinted on you.

Me: what? She’s a coyote. She imprinted on me?

I felt butterflies in my stomach thinking of Brigid. She likes me? She imprinted on me? I smiled of the thought of Brigid. I looked down again and saw Kaya still crying. I held her tight in my arms. I love Kaya. I refuse to LOVE another girl. I lifted up the back of her shirt and started rubbing the cuts. She cringed every time I rubbed it hard. Brigid may have imrprinted on me, but I imprinted on Kaya and it’ll always stay that way. She’s the one I’m going to spend the rest of my life with.

--My POV—

Days passed and Seth and I put our relationship back together, piece by piece. It wasn’t easy, but it made me happy. But I knew something was going to happen because of Brigid. She won’t stop till she gets what she wants. Kole has been depressed for a while. Who knows when he’ll snap out of it. Hopefully, it will be soon. All he does is sleep, eat, walk in the forest at night, and mope around the house. Alana is always out with Embry. I’m glad she’s happy because she deserves to be happy. Well, tomorrow is my birthday. I wonder what tomorrow is going to bring me. Seth said he had something great planned for me. 

Anything for YOU ~Seth Clearwater Love Story.~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara