We can't run away.

---Seth's POV---
I would always think about Kaya, her hair, her face, her body, her laugh, her rosy cheeks, her lips, her eyes, and her smile. Her smile, that’s all I want to see ever again. If I could, I would kiss those lips one last time, and never break apart. Thinking of her made me fall into a deep sleep of a memory or a prediction?

I walked into a strange home. I’ve never seen this place before, but it’s still in La Push. No one was in the kitchen or living room. I walk upstairs and the bathroom and one bedroom was empty. I open the last door and there I saw baby items and a crib. I hear crying and see someone standing next to the crib, singing. I walk up next to her and she kissed me on the cheek. ‘KAYA! What—what’s going on? I don’t understand. Where are we? Who’s this?’ I asked curiously. ‘Seth honey, what are you talking about. This is our baby. You don’t remember? Koda Harry Clearwater was born 3 months ago.’ Kaya told me. ‘Wha-what? Wait, what happened to the fight? Did it happen? What’s going on?’ I’m so confused. ‘You don’t remember, we…’

The dream started to fade as I felt someone waking me up and I heard my name being called. I thought it was Leah. ‘WHAT DO YOU WANT LEAH?’ I screamed before waking up. Then I heard a soft voice,

Kaya: what if it’s your best friend?

I immediately jerked up on my bed as I knew the voice was Kaya.

Me: KAYA, what are you doing here? Where have you been? Did I miss the fight? Are you okay?

Kaya: don’t worry. I just couldn’t stop thinking of you and I knew you were here at home. I missed you. The fight is still tonight.

Me: I missed you so much. I’m resting for that note you sent us. I thought you didn’t want any of us to be near you so your brother,

Kaya: I learned how to block people out of my mind. My brother is one of them, no matter what. It’s harder for my mom and brothers but it’s hanging on. I just needed to prove to him that no one was in on this.

Me: where were you the whole day?

Kaya: around hiding from you guys but looking out over each and every one of the pack members just in case my brother comes earlier just in case. Seth, can you do me a favor?

Me: yeah! Anything you need! What is it, love?

Kaya: I want you to stay out of the fight.

Me: NO. I CAN’T DO THAT. I’M GOING NO MATTER WHAT. I’M HERE TO PROTECT YOU. IF YOU’RE GOING TO DIE, SO AM I. I WILL FIGHT UNTIL I KNOW YOU ARE SAFE.

Kaya: please calm down Seth. Please stop yelling, your mom and Leah will hear you and then I’ll have to leave and never see you again. Please calm down for me.

Me: okay, okay. I’m sorry love. But I want you to know, I’m not going to let you fight alone.

Kaya: okay, I understand. Let’s not talk about this right now. I just want to spend time with you.

Me: okay, I’m sorry. I have a question, if we ever had kids together, what would we name them?

She lay next to me as I asked. Her body cradled in my left arm, and her head on my chest. Then she looked up at me, ‘Why ask that babe?’

Me: you know, just in case we do survive and we get married and have kids, what would we name them?

Kaya: I want to name the boy, Koda Harry or Jacy Harry. I want for a girl, Kathy Leah or Dena Sue. What would you want for their names?

Me: you’d put my family’s names in the name?

Kaya: Of course. I love your family Seth.

Me: And I love your family too. You only put Jacy’s name in there. What about Mai, Kiona, and Jolon?

Kaya: Kiona Sue? Jolon Harry? Mai Leah? Those are pretty awkward names, don’t you think?

I chuckled at her comment. They were weird names, but I like them. ‘I like them. They are different but so are we. It fits perfectly. I can’t wait to have kids with you.’ I smiled as I looked at her.

Kaya: look Seth, I don’t want you to get your hopes up on anything till after the fight. I might not be alive..

Me: NO KAYA. YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE. I’m going to make sure nothing happens to you. I promise.

Kaya: promises are meant to be broken sometimes.

Me: not this one.

I held her tight in my arms, wishing we can run away, and forget about all of this.

Kaya: we can’t run away Seth. I would be putting everyone in more danger. And I can’t do that. If someone is going to die, it’s going to be me.

Me: how did you.. Are you reading my mind?

Kaya: I’m sorry. It’s just, I need to know what you are thinking before tonight. I need to know everything you are thinking. It gives me a better reason to fight rather than sacrifice.

Me: how could you?!

Kaya: I’m sorry. I know I’m suppose to ask for permission, but I couldn’t this was the first time reading it. I’ve been patiently waiting to ask you, but this is the only time. I’m sorry Seth.

--My POV—

Pain and anger broke into Seth’s eyes. Sorrow and fear came into mines. Why did you read his mind? Look what you did! You will never live it down now.

Seth: No, it is intruding on my privacy.

Me: I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.

Seth: but you did. TELL ME! What did you read?!

Me: I read about..

Then I heard footsteps come towards Seth’s room.

Me: I got to go. I can’t be seen. Don’t tell anyone I was here. Don’t show anyone I was here. Please. I have to go. I love you Seth. Promise me you’ll be okay.

He looked at me in a shocked reaction, but gave me a nod. I gave him a peck on the lips and dashed out of his room. I ran as fast as I could out into my secret hiding places in the woods. His dream, that can’t be true. Yes it has to be true, you’ve been having the same dream once in awhile. Me having the same dream as Seth doesn’t mean anything. Does it?

    (WRITERS BLOCK. SORRY!!! i've been stalling on the fight. I will get to the fight, but, i'm gonna keep stalling for at least 2 more chapters...)
~~~~~~ COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN AT THE FIGHT! PLZ&THX. DUECE.