Alana to the rescue!

--My POV—

I walked downstairs, overhearing every single word they were saying. Kole walked in while I was sitting at the kitchen table.

Me: Seth’s right, you know. You have to TRY to earn my trust Kole. And you’re right, I won’t trust you, until Seth learns to trust you. I have full faith in him that he’ll make a good decision.

Kole: I know, I know. I’ll try and try until you trust me again. I just.. I have to ask you this one thing.

Me: which is?

Kole: Are you.. Did you? Is he..

Me: I’m still a virgin Kole.

Kole: NO. NOT THAT. EW. That’s really good to know, but not what I needed to know. Did you imprint on him?

Me: yeah, I imprinted on him also.

Kole: As a wolf or as a coyote?

Me: uh, wolf.

Kole: Are you positive?

Me: mos’def positive. Why?

Kole: just.. making sure. Don’t ever leave his side Kaya.

Me: I, uh, I know.

Kole: don’t ever doubt him. Don’t leave him. Don’t stop loving him. Don’t argue with him. Don’t break his heart.

Me: you’re acting like all of those are options. Of course I won’t do any of those. Are you stupid? I’m not you!

Kole: LOOK, I MADE A BIG MISTAKE, OKAY? AND I CAN’T FIX IT. THAT’S WHAT I’M TRYING TO PREVENT OKAY? I DON’T WANT YOU TO GO THROUGH THIS PAIN.

He started to get mad and I started to back away. I knew he was going to phase. Every step I took backwards, he took one step closer to me. The closer he kept getting, the more scared I got. Right before I knew he would phase, I spoke up. ‘KOLE. BEFORE YOU PHASE. I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU. ALANA!’ I yelled for her, and she came running in front of me. I knew I always liked her, she was always there to look out for me and protect me from anything bad or scary. ‘Kole, don’t you dare do this to your sister. If you do, you’ll be 100 steps behind where you should be in her trust scale. LOOK IN MY EYES KOLE’ She said. After she said that, he did as he was told and looked in her eyes, then he started to calm down. He sighed and walked out of the house.

Me: uh, thanks Alana. Sorry that had to happen. I know you didn’t plan on this, but,

Alana: it’s okay Kai. I’ll be here for a while anyways. I saw your whole family already. I’ll just stay here until Kole calms down.

Me: no, you’re not staying here alone. Today is my boyfriend’s birthday, and we are going cliff diving, you should come. You came here to have fun, right? Then, your first time cliff diving is pretty fun.

Alana: are you sure? I don’t want to be an oddball out..

Me: you won’t, trust me. YOU being the oddball in the pack, YEAH RIGHT. Come on, you’ll have fun!

Alana: sure, why not. Your boyfriend huh?

Me: uh, yeah.. ha. I know I said I wouldn’t have a boyfriend till I turn 17 at least, but you can’t help on who you imprint on.

Alana: yeah..

Me: hey Alana, uh, do you still love Kole?

Alana: uh,,,

Me: sorry, you don’t have to if,

Alana: it’s okay. Uhm, you’re acting like I have a choice to forget him. If I did, I would’ve used it that day. But, I’m stuck loving him.

Me: Until,

Alana: yeah. But that would never happen. We’ve known each other since we were practically born. I’ll always love him, imprint on him or not. Few weeks from now, or a few years from now. He was my best friend, and he’ll always be my first and only love.

Me: you, Ms. Alana Blanchard, always give me hope in love. I knew I always liked you. Come on, we should get ready to go to the cliff.