One Mission.

--My POV—

The week is half way over. This week is so dreadful because I’m really tired of waking up early. The weather in La Push makes me want to be out at the beach every day. Lunch came and I was sitting at a table with Kwoli while the rest of the pack was getting their lunch. Then all of sudden two people sit down. Alica and Tyler Kim. They really looked like their mom. Me and Kwoli looked up with a confused look.

Kwoli: can we help you two?

Tyler: I’m Tyler and this is my sister Alica. We just wanted to introduce ourselves.

Me: oh hi. I’m Kaya and this is Jacy.

Alica: we know who you guys are. Why don’t you guys hang out with us for a change? Leave those losers behind.

Me: Why would we do that? We’re perfectly fine with them.

Kwoli: yeah, besides we can’t leave them. They are family.

Tyler: amazing how you guys can resemble to each other. But I obviously know you guys are the real siblings, like actual brother and sister.

Me: so what? What do you guys really want?

Alica: I want to go out with Jacy and Tyler wants to go out with you.

Me & Kwoli: Not interested.

Tyler: come on, you know you want to. Every girl in this room would kill to be in your position. I promise you will have the time of your life.

Me: I don’t know….

Kwoli: I’ll only go if Kaya goes.

Do I want to go out with this guy? Do I really want to take a chance? No you love Seth. SETH LOVES SOMEONE ELSE. Oh crap, that’s right. I look up to see the pack and I instantly met Seth’s eyes. Jealousy, pain, and anger. That’s good Kaya. Make him jealous. Make him drop down to your knees and ask for your love. Make him regret not taking you at first sight.

Me: Yeah, I’ll go out with you.

Kwoli: are you sure that’s what you want to do?

Tyler: Of course that’s what she wants to do. We’ll meet you both at the movies tonight at 6. Don’t be late.

Alica: I’ll see you tonight too cutie.

They stand up and they wink at us. What did I just get myself into? What did I just get Kwoli into? Why did I do this? BECAUSE YOU WANT TO MAKE SETH JEALOUS. I know but I don’t want to do it this way. But it’s the only way.

The pack walks towards us with confused looks, all but Seth. Anger, frustration, jealousy, pain, and fear. I got him where I want him. But at the same time, I don’t want him to feel like this. YES YOU DO. No I don’t! I can’t do this anymore.

Leah: what was that about?

Kwoli: we’re going on a date tonight. Me and Alica and Qahla and Tyler.

Leah: TYLER KIM? THAT’S GREAT! He’s super cute!

Jake: And Alica is super hot Kwoli! Congrats.

Me: yeah, should be interesting.

I can hear Seth breathing hard but not looking up. He didn’t touch his food one bit. Why is he so mad? I didn’t even do anything yet.

Leah: we should go watch a movie tonight too!

Seth: YEAH. I mean, yeah. Let’s go. It should be fun.

Everyone gave him a confused look, but nodded in agreement.