I. Can't. Do. This. Alone.

---Seth’s POV---

I saw a letter on the fridge, I read it, and Leah and I ran out the house, phased and went straight to Sam’s house. When we got there, everyone was there talking about the letters they got. Everyone was crying in their own arms.

Jacob: so what’s the plan now?

Everyone shrugged their shoulders not knowing what to do. I looked around to find Kwoli and I spotted him near the forest and I walked towards me.

Seth: it’s going to be okay Kwoli. We’ll find her and protect her.

Kwoli: and what if we don’t? I lose my sister Seth. She’s the only one who understood me. She was always there for me. She was always helping me through everything.

Seth: if we lose her, I’ll always be here for you Kwoli. Think of me as Kaya’s replacement, just boy version. Never give up though, because we will find her.

Kwoli: I hope so. I can’t see her in my sight anymore. We all try to listen in her thoughts but she blocked all of us out. But I know she’s still here in La Push. I know she is, I can feel it in my gut. She’s just hiding in very good places. I know she doesn’t want to be found, but I feel like she left something else behind. I just don’t know what and where.

Seth: It’s okay. We’ll think about it. Let’s go back to the group so we can see discuss it.

We walked back to everyone thinking of what to do. They had to think fast because every letter had, It has to end tonight. We have to figure something out and fast. She knew everyone was going to be out of town, that’s why she chose tonight. Everyone focused until someone decided to do something.

Jared: Well, I’m going to get something to eat.

Paul: HOW CAN YOU EAT AT A TIME LIKE THIS?

Jared: maybe if I eat, I can think of something.

He walks in the kitchen with Embry following. I told Kwoli to go inside with me to sit down so we can discuss this individually. We sat down on the table while Jared was raiding the fridge, till he found something.

Jared: uh, hey guys, I think you might want to see this.

Everyone rushed towards Jared near the fridge, as he turned around, he took out pieces of paper with words on them. Alone. Tonight. Cliff. The. Can’t. Midnight. Fight. I. Do This. The. Is. At. At.

We finally put the words together. ‘I can’t do this alone. The fight is at the cliff tonight at midnight.’ We all stood there frozen thinking of what to do.

Collin: should we go?

Me: I’m going. You guys in?

Everyone nodded. We don’t know why she even gave us the letters if she wanted us there.

Kwoli: she probably gave us the letters to fool our brother. He can sometimes read minds, and if he sees the letters, he’ll believe she’s going alone. She probably wants us to sneak there and help her.

Me: how did you…

Kwoli: I have the option of turning thoughts on and off too, you know. Kaya isn’t the only one who can do that.

Sam: This is the plan. It’s noon. Everyone go home and rest, we’re going to need the energy for tonight. Try not to go anywhere and meet back here at 11. All patrols are on hold till then. I’ll call the Cullens. I want everyone prepared. We aren’t doing this for the tribe, for our family, or for us. We’re doing this to keep Kaya safe. I want everyone to be safe and ready. Understood?

Everyone nodded and ran home. I couldn’t help but trying to contact Kaya through her mind. But if I do, it will mess everything up and I’ll be the one to cause everything. I lie on my bed ever since I got home and Leah always brought me food.