Chapter 60

Author's Note: Ok so, I wrote another disturbing scene at the end of this chapter, but it's a whole different kind of disturbing. LOL

Also, add me on Twitterrrrrr <33 Why? Bc Im a loser so it would make me a happy duck to have followers :3 I don't actually know how you're supposed to add me but there's a lil bird button on the top of my wattpad profile. Love you guys XD

  60. Didn't Steal Your Boyfriend

            Krislynn woke up to a nudge on her back in the morning followed by a soft pinch on the cheek. She let out a yelp of annoyance, but couldn’t be bothered to open her eyes. She was so tired! Her body felt drained of energy and her head throbbed just to be awoken because of her lack of rest. How long did she even sleep for? Like two hours maybe? Three?

            Or it could have actually been a lot more since they had such a long night, but her body’s exhaustion refused to admit she had more than two hours of sleep.

            “Piglet, wake up. Come on. Before I bite you.”

            “Mmm.” She groaned and opened her eyes to let some light in before enveloping herself back in comfortable darkness. “Go away.”

            So Chase did what every normal human being would have done in that situation, he bit her. Immediately she shot up and whimpered in pain, the light blanket he had draped over her falling to her lap. “You’re already flashing me this early in the morning?” He teased as she quickly clenched the blanket and pulled it over herself.

            Krislynn’s cheeks brightened as she bit her lips and remembered what they had shared the night before. She peeked at him through her eyelashes and felt her voice trembling when she spoke to him. “Am- am not!” She shouted. Her gaze flickered over to the fireplace where the fur rug was last night, but it had somehow disappeared. She was also sitting on the tiny bed in the corner, but she couldn’t remember walking over to it either.

            She looked up at Chase for answers, but a bit of silence had followed since she replied to him, and he had gotten a bit awkward in the process. “So uh… last night,” he said, smiling at her sheepishly, but trying to keep a straight face. “That was quite the event huh.”

            Blushing, Krislynn mentally beat herself up. It was embarrassing enough having allowed him to explore every part of her last night – willingly, sober, and particularly with the lights on – it was worse when she remembered all the times she joked and teased him about having nothing down there. When he took his pants off last night, fully ready for her, oh the horror! She was never going to live it down! She couldn’t even openly admit that last night had been amazing because Chase would rub it in her face for the rest of eternity. He was definitely that type of person!          

            Clearing her throat, Krislynn looked him straight in the eyes and shrugged. “Al- alright,” she said. “Last night was alright.”

            The look on his face when she said that was enough to make her laugh to death, but she bit the inside of her mouth and shifted her eyes away. “Al… it was al… right?” He stammered.