Chapter 61

A/N.: I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas for those of you who celebrate it and got lots of presents!! I asked for a sexy boyfriend from Santa but as always, he did not get me a sexy boyfriend. I'm starting to think maybe Santa isnt real. LOL jk :3 Of course he's real. XD

Also, just a heads up im very busy for New Years and etc. The next update will be around 10 days. Im just posting this as a heads up bc a couple of you guys appereantly didnt understand that it was Christmas and that I have a family and a life. Let me be clear that I DONT MIND ppl asking me for an update! Im actually very flattered by it! Your excitment makes me want to update sooner also! What I DO mind is when some of you ask me to update HARSHLY and RUDELY (usually via private messages). I AM writing this story out of my own free time so please, please, please dont make me feel bad about myself just bc i havent posted in 7 days. Im trying to complete this story as soon as I can, but idk, making impatient and rude remarks about me isn't going to make me post faster. If anything, it might have the opposite effect.

ANYWAYS, i hate to sound like SUCH a brat bc Im honestly so blessed to have so many wonderful, supportive readers. I would say 99.99999% of you guys are amazing through the roof, but theres just like a few of you that idk... sound like you're yelling at me. Im sure you dont actually mean to but remember Im reading your messages in text form, and sometimes your messages sound really harsh. (So keep that in mind and put lots of happy faces) Anyways enough of my horrible rant, I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! TRG will be back in 2014!!!! <3333

  61. Crave You

            Krislynn couldn’t even understand why he was acting that way. Chase had came back with this petrified expression on his face and she had quickly sensed something terribly wrong had happened, but now he was just being juvenile whimpering on the sand at her feet. “Just tell me what’s wrong!” She spat the words out a little too harshly, but she had been asking several times already and he had ignored her and continued to babble nonsensical things. Now she was getting ticked off and she couldn’t even help it.

            “I was… I was molested!” He sobbed.

            Krislynn laughed. “Stop it. Seriously, what happened?”

            “I was molested!!!!” He shouted. His gray eyes peered at her angrily through a glaze of tears and she felt disorientated and confused. He was what? How could something like that happen? But then again, Chase was enormously popular with girls – a fact that she had almost forgotten since he had dedicated so much of his attention to her recently.

            “Did you run into some girls who threw themselves at you? I thought you liked that.”

            He shook his head and through fragmented phrases explained to her what had happened to him while he was inside Troy’s trailer. “My virgin lips,” he cried. “My innocence!”

            Immediately, Krislynn laughed. “So this whole time, you were actually right? He actually had a thing for you?”

            “This is why society is falling apart!! People would tell the cops that somebody is after their life, and they would never believe it until that person is found dead somewhere on the side of a ditch! This is exactly what happened! You sent me to him! You actually sent me into a tiger’s den!”