Chapter One

(By the way this is all after what happened in the prologue)

Brynn

I freeze as I hear what Ryan says. This all makes sense. I had that crown for royalty. Not a silly game that I played with my parents.
All of the events have been really big.
My mate becoming Alpha. Finding out that my parents are the royals.
Everything is too much. Most of the events are good which I'm glad about but some are shocking.
I mean who would have thought that I
Brynn Walters would be a princess.

"I would" a presence says.

"Ryan! I appreciate your kindness but I would appreciate it if you don't eavesdrop on my thoughts. Thanks babe" I say.

"Look I know these were your thoughts but I need to talk to you. Look I know that the past 4 months have been really something but all I want you to know is that even if you have got a lot on your mind, I would still love you to be my Luna."
He says.

I am now the most shocked person on earth. Let me correct that. The universe.

"I would be honoured." I say at last.

"Well I'm sorry but it can't be today" Ryan says scratching his neck.

I plant a small kiss on his cheek.

"It's fine but let's not keep the guests waiting." I say.

He nodds and I put on my pink lipgloss.

I then go to him and he wraps his big soft hands around my small bony hand. I feel the sparks erupt in my hand as we head out.

--------------------------------

4 days after the ceremony.

"Babe" Ryan's sweet voice calls for me.

I just hum for an answer as I chew on my hot dog.

"I booked a month with the king and queen to stay in their castle. We can explain everything." He says.

I choke on my hot dog.

"What! What were you thinking? I can't just go to them and tell them
Oh hi there. I'm your kidnapped daughter and now I am back and I will rule the wearwolves instead of your other daughter." I say.

"Well I said that it was an important topic since it is. And also if you were wondering, my work will be taken on by my beta Brian. It is time we settle this. Now pack your bag. We leave in 2 hours" He says.

I sigh. When he says something, he does it.
"Fine." I say and stand up.

My mate comes up to me and lifts my chin.
"Look. This is for the good of all wearwolves. This may be the solution to any problems there might have been."
He says.

"I know but what if they accept me and expect me to take the throne as I already found my mate." I say. "They already have another daughter."

"Look everything is gonna be fine and if they break your heart then we can leave them." He says.