Chapter Three

Brynn P

Brynn P.O.V

It's been two days since I've been here. Two days since I told the king and queen. Two days since I tried on a gown. Two days since I became a princess.

Everything has gone really quickly.
Right now I'm at breackfast and my parents are sitting infront of me while Ryan sits next to me.
"Where is Princess Amber?" I ask. My sister wasn't here for the two days I was here.

"She went to another pack to visit old friends." She says.

"Is she older than me? I ask.

"She is younger by around 1 and a half years sweetie" my dad replies.

The coronation is tomorrow and I'm at so nervousited. That's when you are nervous  and excited at the same time. Don't ask how I came up with that.
I finish eating my pancakes with Nutella and put my plate, cup etc. on the trolley thing.

"You don't need to put it there the people here do it for you sugar cube" my mum says.

"I know but it will make their job easier as they will have one less plate to put on the to the trolley" I explain.

"You have such nice manners towards everyone. Even the less important ones." My father says.

"Will Amber be there.  I mean nearly everyone will. " I ask.
I want to meet my only sister. I want to be able to learn this life like she knows. It should be the other way round to tell the truth but she knows more.

"Yes she will" my mum says.

"Has she found her mate?" I say.

"No and so this is why we want her to be here. Everyone can come instead of her going." My mum answers

We chat a little bit about how the ball will work.

"Ryan" my dad says.

"Yes sir" he replies.

"Come to my office after breackfast" he says.

Ryan looks scared. No. terrified.

"By the look on your face I can tell that you think that I will hurt you. Of course not. I'm gonna give you something." He says.

He relaxes and takes in a deep breath.

"Yes sir" he nodds.
He looks cute when he's scared.

We all finish and Ryan goes with my father while I go to a small room. It's for getting ready for a big event like now.

I strip out of my jeans and put on my gown.
In the mirror I see a girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She is wearing a beautiful blue dress. One minute
That's me.

I sit down on the stool and a lady comes in.

"Hi I'm Eve and I will be doing your makeup today." She says. I nod.