Chapter Ten

Brynn

I run. I run until my legs take me to the kitchen. I hear Bailey's footsteps behind me.

"Why are you even going to tell them? It's not that they wanted you" Bailey screams at me.

I freeze.

"And it's not as if you are gonna become queen. Your parents assumed you were dead and so they made sure that your sister would be queen." she explained.

i look at her sadly. well i pretend to be sad.

"how dare they I DON'T CARE!" i say pretending to be hurt at first. "she will make an incredible queen, just like my mother. Now if you'll excuse me, i have to inform my parents about a bitch in this castle. Her names Bailey. ever heard of her?" i say and walk into the kitchen.

"Bailey is a bitch" i say

"How come she's a bitch?" my father asks

"Language but i agree with your father. How come?" my mother says.

"She told the rouges where Amber was hiding and she wanted to kill you guys so that she can be queen" i explain. Everyone gasps.

"That snake. Where is she?" Alec asks.

"your highness" bailey enters the kitchen

Alec and Ryan put an arm around us. i try to get out of Ryan's protective arm. Keyword try. his arm weighs a ton.

I finally get out of Ryan's hold and step in front of her, bringing flames to my hands.

"Show off much." Bailey says.

"F*ck off bitch! You betrayed this kingdom" i say. i hear a low growl from behind me and i recognise it. Ryan.

"Ryan. babe. no need to stare at me like that.I know that you liked the other night but your so called 'mate' is gonna hurt me" she batts her eyelashes at Ryan who is shocked at her confidence.

that bitch! He is OUR mate!   Ingrid says and i silently agree.

Bailey walks over to Ryan and leans over him.

i growl. I feel anger boil up inside me. i feel all of the flames increase and i hold myself from burning her. Well i stop my wolf from burning her. Ingrid wants to turn her to dust.

she sees that i am struggling to keep hold of my powers and so she smirks and puts her lips on Ryan's.

The anger is now over the limit
"Before it was just anoying the hell out of me but now it is turning into something deadly" i say and smile evilly at her. Before she says anything, i make a circle of flames surround her, just enough for one more person to fit.

"You guys stay back. I don't want you getting hurt." i say and go into the flames and stand in front of Bailey.

"your lucky that I'm a grateful person and i know my place. Otherwise i would have no problem with destroying you" i say.

"I Brynn Eve Bruke, banish you from the royal pack." i state and drop my flames

she screams in pain.

"What have you done to me?" she chokes

"Banished you from the pack. i would shut your mouth and leave the territory. You are lucky that you got out of this alive" i say and head to my room.

Ryan follows behind.

"Possesive much?" Ryan says with a glint of humour in his voice.

"slut tried to take my man" i say.

we enter my room and lay down. he bends down to kiss me but i stop him and get a tissue to wipe his lips.

"had slut on your lips." i say and connect my lip with his.

All my anger melts away with the feel of his lips. Sparks fly in between us.
This is why I like Ryan more than you can imagine. He makes all my problems go away.

Ryan pulls away.

"Glad to be of your service" he says bowing.
His eyes go a misty grey, indicating that someone is mind linking him.

"I have to go back to the pack. Brian can't handle everything" he says and kisses my cheek.
"Okay." I say

"Farewell my love." He says and bows dramatically. I laugh and he hugs me and heads out.
I huff and fall down to my bed.

Suddenly the door opens and Bailey storms in.

"Thanks to you, I'm a f*cking rouge" she screams.

"You desearved it. You can't slut your way out of being a traitor" I say and cross my arms.
I could tell that this annoyed her.

"Well you can magic yourself out of jealousy" she says and also crossed me.

"I admit that I was jealous but I only used my magic to hold you. Ryan is my mate. He wouldn't do anything." I state.

Guards come running to my room and grab Bailey.
"Let go of me!!" She yells at me and the guards.

"Go to hell" I say.

"Where should we take her your highness?" One guard asks.

"Take her to the border of our territory. She is now a rouge and is not welcome here." I state
They nod and pull her out of my room.

"You will pay for this" she says.

Ha! You wish!

Amber enters my room.

"Brynn. Can I talk to you?" She asks.

"Sure come sit on the bed" I say. She nods and sits next to me.

"So..." I start.

"How was your life before you found out you were a royal?" She asks.

I gulp.

I don't like my past.

"Why not?" She asks.

"Umm" I say and gulp.

"Something happened. Didn't it?" She says.

"I was sold, literally to a man who beat me" I say quietly. 
She gasps

"How dare he do such thing!" She screams.

"That's not all" I say.

"What else did he do to you?" She asks.
Tears form in my eyes.

I haven't told anyone. It had scarred me. It had ruined my life until Ryan found me.

"H-he raped me"

=====================================================================

Hi guys!
I'm SOOOO happy that we have 15K veiws. I'm am literally a unicorn that has just had 20 packets of skittles at a club. Okay. Maybe not literally but I am SHOCKED. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

OMG! Brynn was raped😨how do you think Amber will react.

A.N. I won't do a question at the end of each chapter because I can't think of one and I just can't be bothered.

See ya next chapter!

-X._sens_.X