Chapter Seventeen

Brynn

Brynn

I take a few deep breaths before going outside to the training grounds, where I find all warrior wolves rounded up.

When I walk infront of them all attention is on me.

"You might be wondering why you are all here." I start. "The moon goddess visited me today. She told me that tomorrow, there will be war against Eric and his followers."

"Why" some people ask.

"To take over the throne." I reply. "But we won't let that happen!"
People cheer and people start training.

I get more wolves who can fight to practise for tomorrow.
I then go back up to the castle and find Alec and Oliver getting ready for training.

"What are you two doing?" I ask and raise my eyebrow at them.

"Getting ready to train." Oliver replied in a duh tone.

"No you aren't. If anything happens to me, you guys will pick who takes over the throne and rule the werewolves. I have to fight because I'm the only one who can challenge Eric." I explain.

"But-" they start but I cut them off.

"Also I need you guys to contact as many packs as possible and tell them the situation and say that the Queen orders them to prepare for war." I say.

They nod and I realise that I called myself the queen. I'm the queen.
Maybe not exactly, but I am the oldest and so I technically am the queen after my parents death.

"Oh and also, I'm going to visit mine and Ryan's pack. It's the Blue Moon pack and so I need to tell them what happened with their Alpha." I say.

"Do we need to get someone to take you?" They ask. I shake my head.

"No. I will teleport there. If they can take me to a pack, then they can train." I say. "Get as many people that can fight to train. Men and women. If they say that they can't or don't want to fight, let them be. I don't want to force them." I say.
They nod and say bye before going to call the packs.

I lift my hand up and teleport to the pack house behind Brian.

"Boo!" I shout in his ear and he jumps and screams.

"What are you doing here Luna? How did you even come here?" He asks while rubbing his ears.

"Magic can be helpful in some ways." I say and lift my hand.