Chapter Twelve

Amber

Amber

I can't believe this. Brynn's biggest enemy was in front of us. Right in front of us.

He knew things that we obviously didn't know. He had been trained and he had skill. Brynn on the other hand hardly ever used her powers. We didn't get the chance to practise.

"so... How about we watch a movie?" Brynn asks

"umm okay but what film?" i ask back

"Do you have any Disney movies? I never got to watch any before." she says

There was a silence and i wanted to ask her something but i can't. I don't want to bring back bad memories. I always wanted a sister. When i was 13 my parents told me how I had a sister but she was taken from us.

"What were you gonna ask me?"

"I had my wall up. How did yo-" i pause "Oh right, powers"

"So what were you gonna ask?"

"I was gonna ask how they treated you and when you were taken and stuff." i say quietly.

"Well as you know i was taken when i was a little baby but i was sold to the man when I was around 10. My old father was strict. hardly let me out the house and made me do the work while he was drugging and raping humans. He then once tried to get me to have sex with him but i refused and so he sold me to his old friend. I-I was all alone in a cage for years" she says while tears ran down her cheeks. After a few minutes she started to cry and so I hugged her.

"Im such a bad sister. No sister should make their bigger sibling cry. I wish I didn't ask" i say disappointed in myself

"Your not. Your the best sister anyone could ask for." She replies

"But I vowed to make sure that not one drop fell from your eyes. I vowed it before I met you" I explains
And I couldn't keep that promise.

"Well I want you to know that I'm fine now." She dad and gives me a reassuring smile.

"Where's mum and dad? We haven't seen them in ages" I say

"Let's go and find them" she says and we walk to their room.

We slowly open the door and go inside to be filled with horror.

Brynn

"Ewww" we say

Our parents heads snap to us while we look away and cover our eyes.

Let's just say that they were umm doing the deed.

"We'll leave you guys to finish off your session" we say and run out.

"Just imagine if we get a baby sister" I say

"Or a baby brother. So cute!"

We laugh and go back to her room and open the door to find Alec

"Can I steal Amber for the rest of the night?" He asks

"Sure. Take her away" I say and sit on her bed.

"An now I'm all alone" I mutter and go to my room and open Netflix.

Luckily her room is next to mine and so I didn't have a lot to walk.

====================================================================

Halfway through New York Minute when I hear noises from Amber's room.

Curious, I walk to the wall to hear moaning.
I groan as I realise that they are having sex.

Ughhh

The only person left is me.

Suddenly the door swans open and Ryan walked in.
"Your not alone" he says and smirks.

Just kidding.
The door opened and a servant walked in.

"Your highness" she said and bowed down

"Please can you call me Brynn" I ask as politely as possible.

"Of course your highness. As you wish. Your parents are expecting you in the throne room. They want to speak with you" she says

"Okay thank you" I thank her and she walks out and I make my way down the stairs.

I wanna run! I hear Ingrid shout in my head.

Not now! I shout back.

These days I haven't talked to Ingrid much. I have no idea why but she pops out when I need her so she is definately okay.

I go inside and I see two elder people stand next to my parents.

"What are you doing here? Is something wrong? Did something happen to Ryan?" I ask. They were his parents.
The woman broke down at the mention of their son.
Oh no.

"A creature came and castes a spell on him." The man says and tears come out of his eyes.
Could it be...

"Did the person have a neckalace. A black one to be exact." I ask them quickly.
If it's him then he is dead.

"Yes but how did you know" he asks me.

"He is the owner of the opposing necklace.  My biggest enemy. We clashed into eachother when there was a rouge trying to take us. He stopped my spell. He was powerful and well trained." I explain.

All four of them gasp.
They stay there stunned as I run to the hospitality room to see Ryan. I hear footsteps of mine and Ryan's parents.

"Why did you not take care of him in the pack house!" I say and growl.

I reach his side. And hold his hand.
"It's a spell that no one can undo but you." They say.

I nod and put my hands on where his heart should be and close my eyes.
I concentrate and focus as hard as I can to heal him.
This is gonna use a good 15 years of my life.
I hear him groan and I stop immediately.

"Ryan?" I ask.

"Who are you?"

===================================================================

Hi guys! I am so so so sorry that I updated so late and that the chapter is shorter than usual.

This book has 17K veiws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so so so so so much!!!!!

See ya next chapter!
Bye!

X._sens_.X