Chapter Five

Brynn

Brynn

I slowly walk towards my father and as soon as I reach there I turn around.

"around 18 years ago, my daughter was kidnapped. For all of these years we never gave up hope. after all these years, Ryan, her mate found her and brought her back. he brought back our happiness and therefore we will ever be grateful. today, there will be a new princess. a new leader.

by the power of the moon goddess, I crown Brynn Eve Eclipse as the newest and oldest princess of the werewolves." And with that said the gorgeous crown was placed on my head. cheers erupted in the crowds. I smile at the wolves that cheer for their princess. they cheer for me. wow.

"can I get everyone's attention?" I look at Ryan who is now looking at everyone, just as everyone is looking at him.

"I would like to tell you a story. an important one.

there was once a group of powerful alphas that also included the king. one day they had found the powers of the Earth. it was so powerful that if it went into the wrong hands, they could destroy everything. so the leaders decided to put all of its power into a gem and used its power to stop anyone but two people to even touch it. soon after they turned the gem into a necklace.   then there was a note that was passed down from generation to generations. the note said:

It will all happen on a full moon night.  a lost person will be crowned. a young alpha who has been given his title, will place the necklace around her neck. she will inherit the powers of nature. she will rule among the werewolves.

and that is true." he says. he then walks over to me with a box in his hands. he opens the box and holds up a beautiful necklace with a dark blue gem. he places the neckalace around my neck and a explosion of light surrounds me.

glitter, sparkles, white bright light. after a a few seconds all of the light and sparkles disappear

"look at her eyes!" someone screams.

"can I have a mirror please?" I ask nobody in particular.

one of the guards give me a mirror. I look in it. my eyes are a dark shade of blue that seem to hold the stars of the universe.

I am about to give it to someone when the mirror starts to float. I stare at it while it moves towards a glass table. it reaches there, it slowly settles on the table and everyone gasps.

I just turn around and smile. Everyone cheers.

"now please carry on end enjoy the meal!" my mother says. Everything goes back to normal.

my family walk to our table where Ryan's parents are seated.

"Darling that was amazing!" my mother tells me.

"how did you do that?" my father asks.

"that was one of the most awesome things I have ever seen!" amber asks.

"thanks and that never happened before." I say.

"Really? Never?" My dad asks.

I nod. Never. It has been my first time.
We talk for a long time, discussing our past.

"Amber, someone wants to talk to you." I say patting her shoulder.
She turns around and locks eyes with Alec. He holds his hand out and she places her hand on top of his.
"You guys are adorable." I gush.

They blush and walk to the balcony where all the plants block my view.
The song finishes and the wolf in charge speaks.

"Now the king, queen and princesses shall dance with their partners."

Amber comes in with Alec and they head to the dance floor.
Someone calls my name.

"Will you give me the honour of having this dance?" Ryan holds out his hand.
I roll my eyes but place my hand ontop of his.
He pulls me to the dance floor and the song starts. We dance while staring into each others eyes. everyone looks at us while we dance in front of them. I look into Ryan's chocolate brown eyes. he has a very weird eye colour. sometimes it is blue, sometimes green and sometimes brown. its mostly brown but when he is in the sun it is green or blue.

I know, weird.

"now others may join with their mates" the wolf says. many wolves dance with their mates. I look at Amber and Alec. they stare into each other's eyes and smile. they are adorable.

"So... ok I understand when my cuteness is not needed" Ryan says, breaking my thoughts. he looks away from me. I roll my eyes but still peck his lips. some people start to gush at my one move and I instantly turn as red as a tomato.

====================================

we thank the last people for coming and we go to change into some pyjamas.

after I have put on my pj bottoms, I pull Ryan into the balcony.

"I thought that it was perfect to look at the moon while it shined a night."

I turn to look at him and he smashes his lips on mine. Our lips move in sync, slowly. He bites my lips and I open my mouth in reflex. His tongue explores my mouth, sending me shivers. I put my arm around his neck and pull him closer to me. I tug his hair as he moves towards a wall where he pushes my body against. Our lips quicken, kissing hungrily. His hands hold my cheeks and his body presses itself on mine. sparks erupt everywhere in my body. we kiss until the last pieces of oxygen run out. we break apart our lips and a small space comes in between our body. my wolf and I crave his lips, his body, his kisses.

"I think I'm ready" I say quietly. He gives out a small gasp and presses his lips on mine again. he twirls my hair around his finger while moving me towards the bed. he lays me down and presses his lips harder against mine. we break the kiss and I take my top off while he takes his one off. I then take my bra off and go to the bed where he starts to kiss me again. his tongue tugs at mine while his lips capture mine.

he starts to take my bottoms off to show my black thong that barely cover any part of my privates. he starts to take my thong of hurriedly while not breaking the kiss. we pull each other closer and I start to pull down his bottoms and boxers to reveal Ryan jr. I break the kiss.

"do you have protection?" I ask him. "I do want this but I don't want to become pregnant."

"yeah" he says. he opens the bedside table and ripping open a condom packet. he puts it on and we pull each other closer...

==================================

thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.

So Brynn is finally become a true princess. what about the magic twist? did you like it?

question of the chapter: what kind of powers do you think it has?

anyways thanks again for reading and see you in the next chapter.

AN: thanks to @ambernicholle5 who gave me the name Alec for Amber's mate's name.

-UnicornSena